KaraKiri

Sep 15, 2019
Much appreciated, I do have plans on fleshing Tiff's character out in the future, so hopefully be taking her to some interesting places.
Nice. I always liked bitch characters that turn out to be good girls (or not).

As for Uncle Mugan, I dunno why I said that, I think the sun has finally gotten to me o_O. As far as I know he's doing well. My apologies. Didn't mean to worry anyone and I'm not trying to start a internet hoax or anything, I'm just an idiot. lol
kek
Ok np.
His backgrounds are great and help lot when you try to make a vn, i love this guy for helping everybody with it.

Reactions: Cosmic Poptart

Cosmic Poptart

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
View attachment 3807737

Overview:
Kim Baxter is a doting wife and a loving mother. Her career as a police officer is going great, and the promise of a promotion is ever looming closer. So, on all accounts, life for Mrs. Baxter is perfect. That is, until one day, when her path crosses with a young man named Hayden (a classmate of her son's). This encounter triggers a series of events that unearth secrets, lies, and neuroses that threaten to shatter her family's peaceful life.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-05
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: Cosmic Poptart - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.30
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hey there, for some reason I've been removed as the developer of this thread. can someone please help, and tell me what I should do to get it back?

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Hey there, for some reason I've been removed as the developer of this thread. can someone please help, and tell me what I should do to get it back?
As a dev or as the OP of the thread? either way, submit a ticket in the tabs at the top, they usually respond quickly.

Reactions: Cosmic Poptart

Cosmic Poptart

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
As a dev or as the OP of the thread? either way, submit a ticket in the tabs at the top, they usually respond quickly.
OP for the thread. Thanks for your help. I've just got in contact, and I'm gonna see if I can resolve this issue.

Reactions: Komdot

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
When was this updated to v0.3 here in the forum? There was no notification on the "Latest Updates" section, at least that I have seen.

BTW, this is one of the games I'm most excited for at the moment.

Cosmic Poptart

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
When was this updated to v0.3 here in the forum? There was no notification on the "Latest Updates" section, at least that I have seen.

BTW, this is one of the games I'm most excited for at the moment.
Hey there, glad you're enjoying the story so far.
Unfortunately, due to a mix up with the naming of the file links last month - which is totally on me - the request to have it shown as updated was rejected. Entirely my fault, so I'll just have to take the L on this one. consider this update as one for the true fans who seek it out. :)

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes