Baistu

Feb 2, 2020
I tried to move this mod to my game. I have I patch fix, and koga mod installed, after moving this into game folder I receive traceack error possible infinite loop. Is there a workaround for this?

Reactions: vmaks

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I tried to move this mod to my game. I have I patch fix, and koga mod installed, after moving this into game folder I receive traceack error possible infinite loop. Is there a workaround for this?
What mod are you talking about? And post the full traceback.txt

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
If you'd looked, you'd already have found the answer...
The content restoration is more advanced and does not need the incest patch anymore, because it's better provided by the mod.
i only wish it was possible to add more scenes with it

Ibadez38

Jan 21, 2021
Not that unknown. They'll be released when paid members count drops below ~2000 and continue dropping despite of the busy-theater put up via Patreon posts. So it depends on paypigs. The more they pay the longer it will take.
View attachment 3947731
It is practically indisputable that you are right, and I do not understand why those who pay continue to pay. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
The implausibility of Celia's story motivated me to rewrite the game. The scenario is inherently absurd, of course, but I think I at least eliminated the inconsistencies in the story and the decisions and statements that made Celia seem like an idiot.
I replayed Celia's story arc with your mod installed and gotta say wow that's literally the chad mogger edition of her story, I highly recommend timbukalso's Milfy City - American Dirty Talk mod for every Celia fan, even the playable character's flaws are fixed or watered down in it.

But of course it can't cure the most acute pain you get in the end - with the endings like hers who in tarnation needs the abandoned tag.

• Red Heart
Reactions: timbukalso

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
why this game is sooooo fucking grindy?you ask to bring 1000 to several girls and you should fuck yourself in minigames where you can earn max 50.. just this fucking shit drop this game in my eyes by 3 points...

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
HANG the d*ck ON! I accidentally stumble upon this thread after quitting this game for ages, and now this game is no longer abandoned, but is actually completed, like really Completed Completed?

Reactions: Luxx
3.80 star(s) 425 Votes