Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
5.03 Android Version has been released

View attachment 4048591
This update includes a few extra fixes over the PC version:
  • Fifi can now be properly hit.
  • SuccuVick now has audio when he casts his butterflies.
  • The smeared/blurred frame for SuccuVicks 2nd transition animation is fixed.
  • All enemies hit with a shield effect now also have audio when they get hit.
  • Angel's gameover screen should be working
  • New password for finishing level 5 added!
I will try to build a PC version tomorrow to also get those fixes in for PC.

Known problem:
  • The gallery has a high chance to crash when choosing level 4, 5 and spec. animations.
  • The Gallery is getting too big again for android to properly load in our current setup. The Leslie Boss is making level 4 hard to load, and it's probably Slimey causing some hard loads on level 5.
  • Spec. Animations is bugged because it accidently loads a Max with all animations, so it's very hard to load and prone to crash, sorry!
  • My partner will try to work on a fix for the gallery the coming weeks, while I work on the Fae bossfight.
Installation help for Android:
Short version: Most phones run on 64bit now, so try that version first! If it is not compatible, and your phone is pretty old, try the 32bit version.

Here is the Zelda:
Thank you for sharing this new Android version!

Also Zelda is a fitting nickname for Max the Elf.

Reactions: Torao Chadabe

Rainavera

Mar 16, 2020
I think moderation is like US police departments where you fail the interview if your IQ is too high.
Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'Unity - Max the Elf [v5.03] [T-Hoodie]' - We don't currently keep historic versions in OP. This is a planned future update to the site

Reactions: mc625

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread 'Unity - Max the Elf [v5.03] [T-Hoodie]' - We don't currently keep historic versions in OP. This is a planned future update to the site
What? Don't tell me that that's an actual response you got. Which noob decided to look at your report? Keeping multiple versions, especially ones prior to controversial changes, has been a thing for years.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Kind of a rant/tangent, but I recently got my hands on a Sega Master System with a good dozen games, and you know what the gameplay of Max the Elf reminds me of, in like a really weird way?

A fucking 18+ hodgepodge of the Alex Kidd games.
Nice find! I never played it but I'm guessing you mean the controls are floaty?

New Patreon post:

September update 9: MTE: Fae Scene 1!
View attachment 4063960
Working on more animations with Fae! More updates soon.
Nice!! I am already loving this scene so much! :love:

I think we would all kiss cute little Max here :coffee:

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes