Faolin

Sep 14, 2020
yeah, me too, i had 2 events with her but then it stoped working, and it's not december
I am also having this issue. No Cassandra in the garden during months that are not December. I even tried skipping past December and still no Cassandra. When I first tried to meet Cassandra in the garden I got the green firefly event instead, not sure if that had something to do with it. I can't find a fix and at this point I do not want to restart.

Slayers21

Jun 30, 2022
the game need markers "!" that indicates events cuz its such a pain to guess what to do next...
android lags between day change a lot
yui events blocked cuz of story and glasses girl, and her events blocked by yui story... they just blocked each other

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
I was able to get past the waiting for Cassandra problem by using URM and setting "avancecassandra" to 3 instead of 2 which let me get the next Yui event.

Aug 17, 2019
I haven't played this since last year, but finally decided to catch up.

As much as I love this game, as someone who tends to prefer the blunt honesty approach, it's killing me that the main characters only form of conflict avoidance for dealing with people's mothers amounts to "feed into their delusions until the problem goes away".

GamerBoi99

Mar 21, 2024
Here is the new version : V0.9.3

Changelog:

• 140 - 180 min of New Content~
  • Two New Maxy H-Event Added to the Gallery
  • A New Threesome Added Maxy/Tomoe (Long event with tons of animations!)
  • Three New Galila Conwey H-Events Added to the Gallery.
  • New Maxy Huge Story Content - Main Story
  • New Galila Huge Story Content - Side Story
  • New Tomoe Event Added
  • Galila's Birthday added to the Calendar.
  • Galila Info added with Iris (Heights/Measures).
  • New Gallery Profile added - Galila Conwey
  • New Interaction with Galila at the Church: "Talk" to progress her Side Story.
  • New Interaction with Galila go to the Miss Pumpkin (Love).
  • New Interaction with Galila go to the Beach at Day (Love/Lust).
  • New Interaction with Galila Try Sexy Clothes (Lust).
  • Four New Costumes for Galila.
  • New Sound Effects.
  • New Hints in the Events tab has been added to Maxy profile.
  • New Hints in the Events tab has been added to Galila profile.
  • Work Event for Prim Images Remastered
  • Some typos and text has been fixed
  • More bugs have been fixed
GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS:

MEGA LINKS:

If you just prefer to download the new content, and you already have version 0.9.2, just unzip and then copy and paste the content into the Lucky Paradox game folder, if it asks you to replace, press YES!

MEGA LINKS:

GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS:

When I updated the game to the newest version it seems nothing was added. Everything was the exact same. I did everything I could before the update but I don’t see anything new. Did I miss something, do I need to activate something somehow or is this a bug? I’m very confused…

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes