4.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
Exactly. As much times as I try to defeat her, and shot at her more than 50 times, once I get 4 hits, I die. It's bullshit
if you are using the gun , that don't work, i think is like 10 or 15 to win....USE the begin weapon i beat lyrana but don't remember the times i heat her.

2022gameflix

Aug 16, 2022
Hello everybody !
I'm stuck because I can't get finding the "shears" to cut the bushes. Could you tell me where they are ? Thank you by advance

Last edited:

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Is there a gift list? I played it found that keeps suggesting update and I find only update it would need is allow pregnancy and more of map explore because map update it would need is Northern cave where goblins don't exist. I feel that only thing in dialog must change or tool required to add in game so "player" will have something to allow the MC to pour juice of life to make sense to lot stuff?

Like himself multiple times and taint water source, be second one <-

Are these women eating fish raw or are they eating it cooked with stick over open fire that lot bones. Prep requires removing the bones and guts if we want to be literal. No one else by Inn owner lady knows how to cook and guy.

Few sex scenes currently are: grope, gaping hole, masturbate on face, masturbates on tits, cowgirl.
The MC just has a small bump in his pants, What??
How many faith does it require getting bigger erection to pay all these nasty women back.
When have a survivor from the storm come to your island, the first thing you do to the guy nude and alone is beat him up and throw him to a cell.
Yeah, I don't know, I think revenge is in order for a guy like that, they called it small.
Here my feeling does he get have sex with goddess in end.

He must in future get them pregnant, not seem insane. But these chicks were plotting to cut his penis off and execute him.
He should make, so their mission in life is eat his cum and that is it. I hate those women. They were gifted with penis and then plotting to end his life...WTF. If that wasn't a sign from their goddess or anything, it signs as anything, they needed help big time.

I like the game, but I hope future concept of this game, it has childbirth concept. Because it is like redemption for those naughty women.

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes