VN Ren'Py Completed Lethal Women: World of Femdom and Espionage [Final] [JMZ42 Games]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone, I said I was aiming for a late July to early August release. As always, things are delayed for a while. Just now, finally, I released the game on Steam. If you want to support me and help me keep making more games, please purchase the game and leave a good review(only if you enjoyed it of course :p ). As Lydia and I said many times, your support means more than you know.

I have downsized the videos to the smallest size with the best quality. I wanna say thanks to a member here and another player in the Steam community hub, who pointed out that old videos are not running so smoothly due to being too large. I've added Chinese translations for all my Chinese homies.

Right now, the game is 10% off, bringing the price to 8.99 USD, pretty much the same price as a simple McDonald's meal.

I've run the build many many times, and fixed tons of bugs. I hope there is no bugs or errors for anyone. But if there are any major issues please let me know.

I've put ten months of my life into this. I hope you enjoy the game.:devilish:

Last but not least, here is a picture of "a happy Faith" later in the game.
View attachment 3934958
Please mega link

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Lethal Women: World of Femdom and Espionage [Final] [JMZ42 Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 280 MB

PC/MAC: -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Is this game softcore or hardcore femdom?
It's softcore which is what i personally prefer, the most hardcore parts are a couple of pegging scenes, some of which you can skip. Other than that it's all about control, face sitting, footjobs and sex.

Overall this was pretty great, if we ever get more from this dev in the future will be sure to try and throw my support when i can.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Faith is amazing!
I like Faith!:love:
Faith is in 1st place in the top of those who I like the most in the game. In 2nd place is Angel; in 3rd place is Valerie.

hockeyer

Jul 24, 2017
A really good Femdom Game. I like it, i hope it will come more (and maybe longer) Games in this style.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017

Lethal Women: World of Femdom and Espionage [Final] [JMZ42 Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 280 MB

PC/MAC: WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry but how much did you compress it? The original is 2.34 GB, your version is 280 MB. Is the quality really low, or just the game developer does not know how to save images, as usual?

easterb

Jun 1, 2020
I feel the demo doesn't really do a great job of representing the final project. The demo is a sadistic, non-con, mind-control, group scenario of being kidnapped and controlled by enemy agents and then the first scene into the full project the game goes "actually they were CURING your brainwashing and you've been in a loving relationship with some femdom kink play for ages" and pivots hard to being about cloak and dagger spy stuff with the ocassional softer femdom scene.

Now, there's nothing with a game being about cloak and dagger spy stuff and the ocassional bit of RACK/SSC femdom play... but that's absolutely not what the demo led me to believe was coming and I did feel a bit bait and switched. I really feel that reveal should have been part of the demo.

Also the final project felt pretty rushed. Like... one of the girls doesn't even have a scene except for an optional side thing at the end and the other two only get 1 dedicated scene each. I'm pretty sure the demo is about 50% of the total kink content in the entire game. And even the vanilla story is mostly told in hurried flashback done via characters standing/sitting in a white void expositing.

I would give the demo an 8/10 and the rest of the game about a 4 or 5 unfortunately.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes