VN HTML Kiss My Camera [v0.1.9] [Crime]

2.70 star(s) 23 Votes

ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
my biggest problem is that he has more than 5 projects on his hands right now and he is always "semi-abandon" them to start a new one, and sometimes you might get an update from the old project, like if I'm him I would literally just focus on one, two the maximum
Kiss My Camera, Overwatch Webcam, Golden Coast Saga, Minecraft one, and seems like there's more. and he abandoned the beastar one I think

Reactions: strong_p4ssword

blackoutdragon07

Mar 6, 2024
too late, i already done made one, dm me for files, everything works except the futa and scenes, but they work if you dont click their dedicated button, like if you click play and go through dialogue, when the scene select pops up it works there, and you can switch to futa mid scene by clicking genitals then eggplant but not in a menu. all the clothes work in menu
would you wanna send that to me?

RockmanAdvanced

Aug 6, 2020
I'm waiting on the Male Character customization update, if that ever comes. It would be nice to have the option to change both parties rather than have the same guy in every scene.

I'm willing to settle for a mod if nothing is done.

Reiaa

Mar 2, 2018
It doesn't work.. I had added the bypass but scenes still asks me to log on Patreon

Hello.There

May 21, 2022
The downloaded version of the game will not work for me and the only way to access it is from the web page that the cracks do not work on.

Sep 10, 2021
I dunno what problem you guys are having, but I have a v1.9 build that's been cracked for a while now and still works. If you need me to, @ me here and I'll host them somewhere for a few days. (My response might be sluggish though, I don't have email notifications on.)

Also, no wonder Crime hasn't finished this one:
1718698572980.png
This is the same shit that happened to Rack 2, sure would be a shame if needless multiplayer kills this project. Come to think of it, the game is pretty decent just as a simple sex simulator; I think just fleshing those features out would lead to a project that's of a much more realistic scope.

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
I dunno what problem you guys are having, but I have a v1.9 build that's been cracked for a while now and still works. If you need me to, @ me here and I'll host them somewhere for a few days. (My response might be sluggish though, I don't have email notifications on.)

Also, no wonder Crime hasn't finished this one:
View attachment 3746481
This is the same shit that happened to Rack 2, sure would be a shame if needless multiplayer kills this project. Come to think of it, the game is pretty decent just as a simple sex simulator; I think just fleshing those features out would lead to a project that's of a much more realistic scope.
Rack2 seemed like a scam from the start. Programming in Unity is ridiculously simple. I don’t understand how adding assets caused so many problems and bugs. Nothing worked properly there. Here, the guy just has ideas for projects but lacks the motivation to finish them. (I went through the same thing a few years ago: 5-6 pages of a comic, then I'd lose inspiration and start a new one, only for the same thing to happen again. I had to take a few years off.)

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Was this game abandon and is being remade? Because I seen a trailer for what looked like a newer version of this game.

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
Was this game abandon and is being remade? Because I seen a trailer for what looked like a newer version of this game.
The creator is probably up to something and making empty promises to keep a steady flow of cash from Paywall. They’re tinkering with it, but it’s unlikely anything will come of it. Expect small updates… for a fee.

Sep 10, 2021
Someone requested I share my cracked v0.1.9 build privately, so I thought I'd make a post here as well.
Here's a Gofile link:
The files will be up for maybe a day or so, as long as Gofile keeps the temp host up. Lemme know if anything goes fucky.

realish

Sep 12, 2023
Someone requested I share my cracked v0.1.9 build privately, so I thought I'd make a post here as well.
Here's a Gofile link:
The files will be up for maybe a day or so, as long as Gofile keeps the temp host up. Lemme know if anything goes fucky.
does not work im not sure why

Sep 10, 2021
when i boot up the game it still isnt cracked the game runs and link works
What parts are paywalled for you? I just went back through both my original build and the download I posted and couldn't find anything. There are some options that are greyed out and have a pop-up saying they haven't been implemented yet, but nothing behind a paywall.

realish

Sep 12, 2023
What parts are paywalled for you? I just went back through both my original build and the download I posted and couldn't find anything. There are some options that are greyed out and have a pop-up saying they haven't been implemented yet, but nothing behind a paywall.
it was like i js downloaded the demo

irondoge

Aug 6, 2024
The current build isn't complete, so I don't know what you mean by a "demo". Can you describe the specific features that are missing?
I just tried it and its working fine for me, both the pov and backside scenes, same for the clothes. still sad that the dev wants people to pay $40 for such little content even though the game looks like it has a lot of potential

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 23 Votes