Crell

Aug 6, 2017
It's interesting that people that complain about oversized tits don't complain about oversized dicks.
It's interesting that you feel the need to make up nonsense you can't possibly support with data. I for one find oversized dicks absolutely disgusting. Even more disgusting than oversized tits. Devs who make MCs with those things are just compensating for something.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
I've already searched the thread and tried all the solutions I could find but still I can't get this to work on JoiPlay, I remember I could but that was over a year ago, does the update not work on JoiPlay?

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So? What's new in the update. I read about boob sizes but wasn't that already implemented previously?

This has always my major complain about hentai games with a female lead. Is like the devs are unable to think for a way for them to have sex without being raped and blackmailed by men that fit all the most unappealing male individual. From the almost literal goblin, to the fat old bastard. Is not like i hate rape games. But i would like to play a nympho that just want to fuck once in a while.
well good news, while the game does give off the vibes of being a rape game, the actual context of the game is that everything that happens to Karryn is actually her choice, hence why her desires have to be raised in order for anyone to even be able to touch her.
It IS a bit of a leap considering how the gameplay works, but as I see it, she's basically already a closeted slut and is only trying not to be for the sake of her simping over the emperor, but being a slut surrounded by horny men, she just can't help herself.
Sounds like the premise of a hentai to me at least, but I believe you can start with the sex positions unlocked if you go into NG+ with them already unlocked.

d183

Oct 28, 2017
So, the last time i played was when they added the Gym gameplay. Any drastic changes after that? It seems like they reworked various scenes (or not?)

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
I've already searched the thread and tried all the solutions I could find but still I can't get this to work on JoiPlay, I remember I could but that was over a year ago, does the update not work on JoiPlay?
I didnt try new update yet but previous version worked for me on joiplay and maldives although i didnt play that much.

Be sure to download newest version of joiplay and plugins from patreon or try maldives emulator. Maldives runs rpgm games faster for me.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Man almost 3 years since game was finished and nothing of substance was added nor they started working on new project. The whole game took just over two years to make, rushed as it was but still. Whats worse there is plenty of space to add meaningful content to the game... I had the devs in high regard but it appears the game was just a fluke.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
I didnt try new update yet but previous version worked for me on joiplay and maldives although i didnt play that much.

Be sure to download newest version of joiplay and plugins from patreon or try maldives emulator. Maldives runs rpgm games faster for me.
Were there any settings you've made that you remember like enabling corescript etc for it to work on joiplay?

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
It's interesting that you feel the need to make up nonsense you can't possibly support with data. I for one find oversized dicks absolutely disgusting. Even more disgusting than oversized tits. Devs who make MCs with those things are just compensating for something.
lol, data.

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
Sorry

v1.3.0.55
Password : ryuugames.com
Mega

v1.3.0.56 9/25/24
  • Fixed a CG issue with P Cup Karryn while she is giving a handjob during the Receptionist side job.
  • Fixed a CG issue with toys for P Cup Karryn while she is having some alone time at the toilet.
  • Fixed certain Cut-ins not properly displaying P Cups.
  • Corrected the Descension statue not looking fancy after D5.
I appreciate you

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Sorry

v1.3.0.55
Password : ryuugames.com
Mega

v1.3.0.56 9/25/24
  • Fixed a CG issue with P Cup Karryn while she is giving a handjob during the Receptionist side job.
  • Fixed a CG issue with toys for P Cup Karryn while she is having some alone time at the toilet.
  • Fixed certain Cut-ins not properly displaying P Cups.
  • Corrected the Descension statue not looking fancy after D5.
Thanks. Sadly Mega is saying I must three hours to finish the download. :(

Juune

Jan 23, 2018
I'm getting repeated crashes on the v1.3.0.55, .52, and .10 versions of the game, with no error popup. Not sure if the repeated message in ErrorLog.txt (found in the root game folder) has anything to do with it.
[ERROR (1727239941126) 9/25/2024 01:01:59am] The tile texture was not found in the tilemap tileset.
Can someone else maybe try testing out my save?

Edit: I stopped getting as many crashes after disabling the FPS mod, and instead setting the FPS limit to 60 in the NVIDIA control panel, which also had the nice side effect of fixing the long post-battle load times as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: dosaka93

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Man almost 3 years since game was finished and nothing of substance was added nor they started working on new project. The whole game took just over two years to make, rushed as it was but still. Whats worse there is plenty of space to add meaningful content to the game... I had the devs in high regard but it appears the game was just a fluke.
Yeah true enough, I mean it’s not like I really expected large or meaningful dlc to be made but it is wild that since the game was “finished” all they’ve really done is minor shit that nobody really cares about (here comes the brigade of people who evidently spent months praying for the option to see more pupes or change her hair color)

obibobi

May 10, 2017
This sites 18+, you shouldn't be here if you're not mature enough to understand throwing out insults at devs because they dare make something you don't like.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes