Ynrohh

Oct 16, 2018
I know I'm a broken record as a Superheroine version of KP would be so amazing.

I don't think it would be lazy, it would be Rem building on the winning formula. Going back to the drawing board instead of continuing with your successful formula is def riskier. But I understand that he's making what he wants to so I respect it. It will probably be great as well. Just disappointed his next game isn't a superheroine version of KP!

Hopefully someone makes it. One day.
Sorry to intrude on the conversation, just wanted to say I can definitely understand both sides here. The creator should ultimately do whatever they are passionate about - if they've lost their interest in the battlefuck genre so be it, as long as there are other imitators that can make KP-esque games in his place.
On the other hand I am definitely skeptical of whatever his next game is, because no offense to Rem, but he can not compete with Alicesoft in quality as a small dev, and as an Alicesoft fan those are definitely the kind of standards I would invertedly be comparing him to if he wants to be playing in their ballpark.

E45plus

Jan 25, 2018
So the next DLC is just other boob expansion - quite figuratively - surely there must be other ideas to add into this game. The receptionist and barmaid side jobs could have so much more added to them and even better graphics for insertions would be great.

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
So the next DLC is just other boob expansion - quite figuratively - surely there must be other ideas to add into this game. The receptionist and barmaid side jobs could have so much more added to them and even better graphics for insertions would be great.
Those two mini games could literally be two separate games if they would be properly expanded and with the right progression system.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Changelog
v1.3.0.53 9/24/24
  • Fixed the P Cup option localization for Korean and Chinese localizations. Translation pending for the Russian localization.
  • Corrected minor CG issue with cum for P Cup Karryn while she is unarmed.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
How long does it take before people get disappointed I wonder. I always said boobs was the easiest way to make money, time to see if that's true finally.

4.60 star(s) 423 Votes