4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Minora

Jun 11, 2019
I would like to have some help, each time I try to launch the game my computer just restard, whatever the config I used. But if I try to launch it by a Jp emulator the game just crash.
Is it possible it was cause by the Window 11 OS? If someone has this problem, is it possible to resolve it?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I would like to have some help, each time I try to launch the game my computer just restard, whatever the config I used. But if I try to launch it by a Jp emulator the game just crash.
Is it possible it was cause by the Window 11 OS? If someone has this problem, is it possible to resolve it?
I'm afraid I can't help, my machine can't use win11

lfelizari

Feb 24, 2023

joejoe5b

Feb 12, 2024
i have windows 11, AppLocale can't install on it, and the speaking text is broken how to fix this :'(

Jul 21, 2022
Decrease Windows Display Scaling to 125% or below to fix invisible mouse cursor in fullscreen
I recentyly began playing this game but i have th esame issue mentioned here but i had issues with my integrated graphics, radeon, and had to switch to gpu only to fix them as i do not understand how to fix those kinds of problems and any explanation of what to do i find i simply cannot understand. I cannot figure out how to fix windows display scaling at all. I see no option available to do so at all.

Jul 21, 2022
Never mind to my post, i figured it out. I had to change displays t o the one my GPU is on. I cna now fix that issue. Me am very veyr stupid when it comes to any tech involving computrons. =P

Senormostaza

Oct 20, 2017
For such a cool game, the ending system is so stupid lol. I've played it again after a million years and got Kaede, locking myself out from the other endings.
I replayed it and got Yuzu first, then moved on to Tomo... and for the life of me I don't know what to do to get her ending. I've gotten her bathsuit and it seems related to that but nothing so far.

qtinhi

May 23, 2021
Tomo keeps crashing the game when patched into English. Also fsr the male is invisible for me.

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
I installed using the screwthisnoise link, and I have no translation other than system menus, in game I just get a bunch of Qs and other symbols, also the first girl seem to work fine but once I got to another girl I just have a bunch of graphic glitches like weird geometry poping all over can't see anything, I am on w11. I also used the 100% save file to see what's there but have no idea how to even initiate the sex scenes, like everything I choose it just stays there like waiting for me to do something but I can't seem to be able to do anything.

Last edited:

qtinhi

May 23, 2021
I installed using the screwthisnoise link, and I have no translation other than system menus, in game I just get a bunch of Qs and other symbols, also the first girl seem to work fine but once I got to another girl I just have a bunch of graphic glitches like weird geometry poping all over can't see anything, I am on w11. I also used the 100% save file to see what's there but have no idea how to even initiate the sex scenes, like everything I choose it just stays there like waiting for me to do something but I can't seem to be able to do anything.
You're probably not on Japanese locale so your computer can't interpret the text and other system errors emerge.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
\
it is actually Itazura Gokuaku. Google translate and others tend to translate the kanji to either "mischievious vampire" as the translated title, while others translate it to "mischievious madness".
sorry for the late reply but thanks, as i stumped.

mfpwtf

Aug 7, 2024
Here's my recap on status of BetterRepack R1 version.

It works fine on my Windows 10 machine with the provided shortcuts (i.e. using the bundled version of LocaleEmu)

On my Windows 11 machine:
  • It fails to run with the provided shortcuts - doesn't even show launcher UI, just generates a crash dump file
  • It fails the same way with the newest version (from 2021) of LocaleEmu too
  • It runs but shows stretched text with either LocaleEmu version if I remove d3d9.dll (AFAIK injection point for the HF patch runtime components), indicating that the problem isn't just in LocaleEmu but the combination of LocaleEmu+HFPatch (EDIT: I swear it did, but now when I try again, it crashes AFTER the launcher/settings UI)
  • It runs but shows gibberish from the exe instead of the shortcuts
  • It runs fine when using ntleas instead of LocaleEmu ( , the 64-bit download contains both 64-bit and 32-bit versions, the game runs using the 32-bit one) EDIT: THERE IS AN ISSUE - When the game exits, it locks up one of my other open windows (File Explorer/Edge/etc.)
  • It runs fine from the exe if I change my locale ("Language settings" / "Administrative language settings" / "Language for non-Unicode programs") to Japanese

In addition, if you get "Unable to confirm that patch v2.00 is installed." it means the game can not find the correct system.sav file in "%appdata%\REAL\ITAZURA_GOKUAKU". There is something wrong with the BR installer in some cases, not sure how/when it happens. I've attached my working system.sav (more or less same as after fresh install, give or take an autosave or two), you can try with it. The other way is to try and reinstall and hope it works this time around. If not, reinstall 1.10 instead of 2.10, then 2.10 again... If all else fails, just play 1.10.

Last edited:

mfpwtf

Aug 7, 2024
A couple more observations/tidbits that are useless for most people but may be interesting for those more technically inclined:
  • You can run multiple versions from multiple install locations if you REMOVE the registry entry which tells the game where it is installed (HKCU\Software\REAL\ITAZURA_GOKUAKU). Then the game will look for its files in the current working directory.
  • Both 2.10 and 1.10 versions can load each-other's save files. For 2.10 you need to get around the check during startup by temporarily replacing system.sav with a 2.10-compatible version. You can return your 1.10 system.sav after the launcher/settings UI has appeared.
  • The issue where another window freezes when exiting the game when using NTLEAS can be worked around in a few ways:
    • The frozen window receives the WS_DISABLED window style, which you can remove with some tool, i.e. an AutoHotkey script.
      • I'd be very interested if someone can figure out WHY the game does this...
    • Make sure you kill the game instead of quitting it cleanly - I've made myself a BAT file that starts the game, waits for me to press Enter when I'm done playing, and kills it.
    • The window which gets locked up is the next window which receives focus when the game exits, or in other words the last window other than the game itself that was focused before you exit it. So if you're careful with your alt-tabbing during playing or just before exiting it, you can pick a window which doesn't matter, i.e. a console window which you can exit by typing exit (since the keyboard seems to keep working while the mouse gets disabled) or file explorer window for which you don't lose anything by killing it from task manager.

Last edited:

yeahyah

Sep 3, 2021
Change the locale to JP. The DRM crashes your computer (Yes, I kid not) if you are using the wrong locale.

FYI, Ichazura is the sequel (no rape, more VN like, more "wholesome" despite the MC raping his sister in this game) after the main char quits molesting, the prequel to this one is Itazura kyoku I think. There's also a 2D prequel that's been lost to the dustbins of time.

It's confusing because INTERHEART/REAL has several lines of chikan games. The original 2D line was 悪戯 (Gaijin powerword: Itazura) with 4 or 5 games I think, might still be available from their PREMIUM box but it runs off Windows 98 lmao. Itazura Kyouaku is the sequel to Itazura Gakuen, which is related to Itazura Kyouaku (?).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote