JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Guys these people went from 1k to 15k doing exacly the same amount of work each time, investing nothing (just look at the terrible english they use, they don't even care about hiring a proofreader). More than that, one of the last months they took a pause doing nothing and still got their 14000$ where other creators would have stopped the pledges.
So don't expect something different or for them to change, it won't happen.
you really hate the insexsity team don't you... can't say i blame you there

emashit85

Aug 14, 2018
Update (05.10.2018)
Two days ago our neighbor left us a gift for the night - he flooded us and left the apartment himself. A night without sleep, a day without electricity. World: Can you really show me this? - yes, we can. And we're starting to Debug. Friends, we need a little more time, this month has a lot of "fun" to us :)
which part of the world are you people where u got no electricity :O ???
so what is the intended date now ???

Reactions: Coldmic and wiecha

wiecha

Nov 23, 2017
A world where water can do a lot of damage on your electric system, i guess ? :p
They were starting debugging, so no data loss. Probably between tomorrow and Tuesday
Can you advise on 1 November? Maybe for Halloween? :)

Jun 3, 2017
Have Fun :FeelsGoodMan: and support

Maxi Version 0.64

PC 64 bit
PC 32 bit

Mac 64 bit
Mac 32 bit
Mac Univesal

Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)

Jun 3, 2017
Hints to find all the new events:

1. Talk to Victor in the café after the 21.00 (you need to finish the old event with Moris at the Hotel). 1 and 2 clients, 3 endings. Ero.

2. A dialog box is available in the Dark Alley (you need to finish the old event with Moris at the Hotel). Four endings. Ero.

3. Talk to Nina on Monday (it is necessary to finish the old events with Anna).

4. After talk with Edwin. End of the first part.

5. Do not forget to Meditate in Gym after all.

Have fun! ;)

MorningStar

May 26, 2017
Have Fun :FeelsGoodMan: and support

Maxi Version 0.64

PC 64 bit
PC 32 bit

Mac 64 bit
Mac 32 bit
Mac Univesal

Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit

Android (4.1 and higher)
Thk so much :)

kalashnikov

Nov 4, 2017
nothing seems to have changed with moris in the alley even though they've fucked in the hotel and i have access to the sauna prostitution and i dont see a way to progress edwin even though shes gotten high

Reactions: Zer031
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes