Jun 18, 2019
Just beat the story after 5 tries and doing almost all the side events. The protagonist has a severe case of multiple personality disorder. Massage Kate, police kate, Mother kate, Eva, and Mava are the characters she switches from. The rest of the characters are all just her imagination to make her dream world feel real to her. The ending was showing just one of her personas "Mother kate", the other personas were experienced through gameplay. Lastly, i realized after beating the game that the name of the game "insexsity" is a play on the word insanity. So yeah, the protagonist is indeed a nutcase haha.
That's a shame. Once Eva disappeared I was worried it was going in that directions. Doubly annoying because it removes some of the good characters when it happens.

Tonyg481

Feb 1, 2024
Does anyone know how to get to level 7 of Eva? Also the mission I currently have is more honey, what the hell does that mean? And finally, how do you do the extra work in the cafeteria?

Ashato

Oct 11, 2019
Someone can help me i can't buy the appartment, i have 50k on my bank account, i already have the speach with Nina about the appartment, but when i talk to Oliver in the bank i can't do nothing.

EDIT:
Ok i found i need to get the honey from Edwin first.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020
How to enter Eva's Salon with semen on her face? When I try to login my character says: ''I can't go to her like this''.
Although the lust value is high.

Gamerd505

Feb 27, 2024
Im on the mobile version v1.0 right now im stuck on "searching for eva club?" quest i cant finish the quest after eva became anna

Last edited:

asf2908

Nov 26, 2022
i play this game, and i have questioning about its story, too complicated to distinguish the reality and imagination. but, i think i understand what skizofrenia feels like.

OrkyRoks

Feb 15, 2021
I don't have a clue why the saves must be stored in the windows registry
Editing the registry is risky if you don't know what you are doing
I know most people would still edit the registry anyways

For those who wants to use Cheat Engine I have attached a cheat table below:
-Download Install and Run Cheat Engine
-Attach your process (File > Open Process > Insexsity)
-Keep the current address/code list ? Yes
-Load your save game
-Activate the Time Based Script
-Then enter Kate's Apartment bathroom and exit the bathroom and the game values should populate

EDIT notes
-To change the minutes and hours time you edit Current Time in Int
each value increment = 5mins
-Strength > 60 or Agility > 60 will reset the back to 0
-Max Health will be capped at 30 loading a save game will reset the value back to 30
-To use a Stick in a fight the display value in your inventory (not the cheat table value) should be 1
-You can strip naked then change Dress Number to any number other than 1 then walk around naked
-Fight_Number determines who you are fighting, I don't recommend changing this
If you really want an easy fight then change fightMove to 3 and tick active

Last edited:

HarukaOzawa

Sep 7, 2019
v1.08 mobile from platinum mods

only tested with emulator, didnt bother to install it to my phone since turn out it locked to 30fps

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes