4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
The possibility of Mc turning into a vampire on the bookworm route is quite intriguing.

I killed Cass. I hate traitors.:Kappa:
The coup scenario doesn't make much sense, at least the part about Mc joining the coup, the King is quite lenient towards Mc, if the King wanted to have Mc killed it would make sense.

mypossiblepast

Sep 12, 2024
The possibility of Mc turning into a vampire on the bookworm route is quite intriguing.

I killed Cass. I hate traitors.:Kappa:
The coup scenario doesn't make much sense, at least the part about Mc joining the coup, the King is quite lenient towards Mc, if the King wanted to have Mc killed it would make sense.
I believe it does make sense, but it was rushed the way it's currently implemented.
Maybe I skipped few lines too many, but I was under impression of Cass being ultra loyalist rather than traitor.
It should have more buildup.

Wait, other 'classes' don't get the vampire event?
So like with the mage sex one?

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
Cass didn't ever give me the impression of being an ultra loyalist: she dislike the queen, she resent the king and she oppose several council members, with which she made an uneasy alliance of circumstance to remove the oracle/charlatans around the king.

Couping the King and Council indeed doesn't make MUCH sense for MC...if he is designated the heir (which is why cass is unhappy about that if it happens). If he isn't then I guess MC's impatience, insecurities and fears (he has been exiled once, he can be exiled again...or worse) could see him accepting cass' peer pressure.

And Cass herself is a bit too deep in her own plot (with her clan probably pressuring her too) and is too used to distrust everyone to easily accept to put her plan in the bin, support a regular inheritance plan and trust you to keep both of you safe and not stab her along the way (and her own temperament and lust for vengeance make her inclinated for the stabby forceful plan). I DO hope we can eventually convince her of that tho (because I love cass and want to keep her at my side, but her plan really is unhinged, unnecessary and dangerous from MC's pov)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wait, other 'classes' don't get the vampire event?
So like with the mage sex one?
We'll have to wait and see. It's implied that she does visit MC and steals his blood. So it could set up another meeting beyond Bookworm for the two. At least, on the warrior path, MC mentions he feels weak or tired when he woke up. Not sure on the Mage one as I never tried it.

mypossiblepast

Sep 12, 2024
We'll have to wait and see.
No, I meant currently - it's bookworm unique scene? I had no idea. Lucky me for choosing that trait I guess. Those muscle mommy arms *-*

What's the warrior's one then?
ultra loyalist
Oh yeah, meant to write that "I would put her closer being ultra loyalist than traitor". And probably my opinion is squewed by that play scene where she's killing everyone who king's points to.

Btw - is there an option to NOT be chosen as heir?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
No, I meant currently - it's bookworm unique scene? I had no idea. Lucky me for choosing that trait I guess. Those muscle mommy arms *-*

What's the warrior's one then?
For Warrior, if I remember right, there's only Isis first meeting and beating Cass in the fight.

Mage mostly involves teleporting with Elin and being able to see through Alaina's memories.

The Val stuff can be done on both Mage and Warrior.

That's all I can think of currently. Unless the current update added something exclusive that I don't remember.

Reactions: mypossiblepast

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
For Warrior, if I remember right, there's only Isis first meeting and beating Cass in the fight.

Mage mostly involves teleporting with Elin and being able to see through Alaina's memories.

The Val stuff can be done on both Mage and Warrior.

That's all I can think of currently. Unless the current update added something exclusive that I don't remember.
Also the tavern lady in the very beginning. You show off your might, or seduce her with magic.

As bookworm, you bore her to sleep.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Also the tavern lady in the very beginning. You show off your might, or seduce her with magic.

As bookworm, you bore her to sleep.
Oh yeah. I forgot that and the forest Nymph. Which, if I'm not mistaken, excludes Warrior, requiring Mage or Bookworm.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Given some of the other choices MC can make, such as with Val if she tries to escape on Warrior/Mage, when the Bookworm bores the tavern lady to sleep, i was half expecting an option where he looks down at her, shrugs, hikes her skirt up, and has his way with her while she snored.

Oh well, missed opportunities! :ROFLMAO:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Given some of the other choices MC can make, such as with Val if she tries to escape on Warrior/Mage, when the Bookworm bores the tavern lady to sleep, i was half expecting an option where he looks down at her, shrugs, hikes her skirt up, and has his way with her while she snored.

Oh well, missed opportunities! :ROFLMAO:
I think the point of those scenes requiring a certain character affinity means you are supposed to miss some scenes. The choice between Mage, Warrior, and Bookworm would be meaningless otherwise. That element alone already adds a lot of flavor to each playthrough.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes