mezkal4p

Mar 26, 2023

The remake is slated for 2025 (we know how inusuku is with early estimations so take it with a grain of salt).
The "big news" about this is that inusuku will be moving from drawing to supervising and all the illustrations are done by Tatsuya ( ). He's already done some of the Fantasy DLC's CGs (17 of them) and you can see some of the workflow in the post (basically inusuku draws the drafts and Tatsuya cleans and refines them). I personally think his artstyle fits inusuku's so well, I'm glad he picked him. There's also notes on this on Tatsuya's side too (it has a few more illustrations than inusuku's post).
The good thing about this is that they started working on August 2022, shortly after Fantasy was released, so the first planned illustrations are already 100% done AND they keep making new ones. The number of CGs already surpasses the number of Fantasy and given the scope of the project inusuku states that more than a remake it feels like a completely new work altogether.
I dunno about you guys but god I'm incredibly hyped now.

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023

The remake is slated for 2025 (we know how inusuku is with early estimations so take it with a grain of salt).
The "big news" about this is that inusuku will be moving from drawing to supervising and all the illustrations are done by Tatsuya ( ). He's already done some of the Fantasy DLC's CGs (17 of them) and you can see some of the workflow in the post (basically inusuku draws the drafts and Tatsuya cleans and refines them). I personally think his artstyle fits inusuku's so well, I'm glad he picked him. There's also notes on this on Tatsuya's side too (it has a few more illustrations than inusuku's post).
The good thing about this is that they started working on August 2022, shortly after Fantasy was released, so the first planned illustrations are already 100% done AND they keep making new ones. The number of CGs already surpasses the number of Fantasy and given the scope of the project inusuku states that more than a remake it feels like a completely new work altogether.
I dunno about you guys but god I'm incredibly hyped now.
hopefully inusuku add a side chara like he did on the fantasy one but depend on life you have
example if you are office worker you have senpai or student you have kouhai and being neet you have online friend you talk to
plus imouto have a best friend on school that visit your house
and make a dlc about them

Peter_Enis_69

Sep 10, 2021
Alright its finally here!!

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD
took me few weeks to finish it but I hope you will enjoy it.

the size was more than i thought it would be so had to upload it.
Mega

How to install it?
go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf

here some of the pics just to show case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this still work with the newest base-game version? I can't find the files I'm supposed to delete.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Yeah I get a save error for incorrect game with this save.
Are you using the fan-TL version, or the official one?
Their saves are not compatible with each other, if you don't have a strong preference for that translation then try using the other one.

Norkotah

Sep 7, 2018
Are you using the fan-TL version, or the official one?
Their saves are not compatible with each other, if you don't have a strong preference for that translation then try using the other one.
I'll give the fan-TL version a shot. I'm not attached to one version or the other. I've never played the game at all period. I just couldn't find a definitive (or even a short) list of the main ways they're different. So I just opted for the official release thinking it'd be the safest bet for a complete game.

I'm actually somewhat new to this type of game and distribution style too. I assumed official was better. I could be entirely wrong.

Also, installing the Godly Brother mod seemed just slightly simpler on the official release. That's partly why I went with that version.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I'll give the fan-TL version a shot. I'm not attached to one version or the other. I've never played the game at all period. I just couldn't find a definitive (or even a short) list of the main ways they're different. So I just opted for the official release thinking it'd be the safest bet for a complete game.
Content wise they're the same. Have you seen all the debates on localizations and how many are injecting their politics into them? It's basically that.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

I'm actually somewhat new to this type of game and distribution style too. I assumed official was better. I could be entirely wrong.

Also, installing the Godly Brother mod seemed just slightly simpler on the official release. That's partly why I went with that version.
Here's a post comparing some screenshots of the two
https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-v2-01-inusuku.37378/post-7163307

Basically, it's down to which translation you like more.

Norkotah

Sep 7, 2018
Here's a post comparing some screenshots of the two
https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-v2-01-inusuku.37378/post-7163307

Basically, it's down to which translation you like more.
I've got to say I slightly prefer the font styling and menus on the official translation version. Having decided that I chose to just grind out the save myself. It only took about 60 rerolls. For anyone who wants it, I've attached the save below.

Lolicon Peerless (Student) - Day 1 unmodified (For official translation v2.1)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes