Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

jester15x

Oct 28, 2021
Ive been reading this thread and although I know nothing on demosaic, I'm.wanting to get Train Capacity 300% demosaic. Are the tools here able to do that?

jester15x

Oct 28, 2021
dlsite RJ# would help
Hi, thanks for responding! I'm sorry, I'm new to demosaic, but I bought Train Capacity 300% World Version on Steam and I have been just trying to search on if it can be done? I am willing to learn or if something is already available, buy it. I was told it would be difficult to do even by ManlyMarco because it uses CG's as it's images, but I'm not giving up. So in terms of dlsite RJ# is this a file or would I need to provide this to better help those in what I'm wanting?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi, thanks for responding! I'm sorry, I'm new to demosaic, but I bought Train Capacity 300% World Version on Steam and I have been just trying to search on if it can be done? I am willing to learn or if something is already available, buy it. I was told it would be difficult to do even by ManlyMarco because it uses CG's as it's images, but I'm not giving up. So in terms of dlsite RJ# is this a file or would I need to provide this to better help those in what I'm wanting?
If Marco said the game files you want to uncensor are just CG, then he's correct to tell you it would be difficult.

First order of business is to find a way to export and import the images from the game files.
Second order of business is to become a master graphics artist, or to hire one.
That's it.

Believe me man, if there was an easy way to uncensor artwork, this thread would probably have it.
AI demosaic is the only thing I can imagine that can help the average person such as myself in the near future.

jester15x

Oct 28, 2021
If Marco said the game files you want to uncensor are just CG, then he's correct to tell you it would be difficult.

First order of business is to find a way to export and import the images from the game files.
Second order of business is to become a master graphics artist, or to hire one.
That's it.

Believe me man, if there was an easy way to uncensor artwork, this thread would probably have it.
AI demosaic is the only thing I can imagine that can help the average person such as myself in the near future.

Thank you very much, for all of your insight. I do appreciate it. :)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
(RJ01227259)
From preview images on dlsite, looks like the textures are baked.
Plus, the game is released after 2023.

Please read the guide.
Open the game files and check the textures for yourself.

trumper

Oct 8, 2022
so this game isnt unity, and ive been trying to uncensor it for a long time and cannot figure it out if anyone has any tips, i cant find any other threads about uncensoring. its called "100-ken no Kakuchou Choukyou" or 100dayslave" RJ01128901. im noty even sure what the game was made on. again any tips or anything would be greatly appreciated.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
so this game isnt unity, and ive been trying to uncensor it for a long time and cannot figure it out if anyone has any tips, i cant find any other threads about uncensoring. its called "100-ken no Kakuchou Choukyou" or 100dayslave" RJ01128901. im noty even sure what the game was made on. again any tips or anything would be greatly appreciated.
Even if you are able to extract game files, it's most likely baked artwork. If you are not a texture artist, I wouldn't bother.

wizwizz

Sep 22, 2023
kumarin i need your help with decensoring a unity game called "Play! With Koharu" i got rid of the mosaic successfullybut i'm left with a green pp its weird any ideas on how i could fix it? I'm using MaterialReplaceDemosaic.dll and its the only one thats given me any noticeable results.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
kumarin i need your help with decensoring a unity game called "Play! With Koharu" i got rid of the mosaic successfullybut i'm left with a green pp its weird any ideas on how i could fix it? I'm using MaterialReplaceDemosaic.dll and its the only one thats given me any noticeable results.
do you used my plugin? (at my signature)
edit DumbRendererDemosaic.ini as below
FilterStrings = moza,mosaic
the textures are baked.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Has anyone been able to uncensor 2d textures with stable diffusion? If so, how?
It's possible, yes. But you need an AI model and workflow that can provide consistent results.

Ex, for a game with individual framed textures for animation, say 25 frames each for 10 animations total, you need 250 frames to be generated with the same penis, same pussy, same art style etc. Same problem for games with multiple sprite sheets, common for Live2D games.

I personally have not figured out how to make repeatable and consistent decensors yet using Stable Diffusion. The keyword to look for in the coming future is "temporal consistency." This is super important for txt2video, or video2video, which are only now beginning to look decent.

zapzapzapzap

Apr 6, 2020
It's possible, yes. But you need an AI model and workflow that can provide consistent results.

Ex, for a game with individual framed textures for animation, say 25 frames each for 10 animations total, you need 250 frames to be generated with the same penis, same pussy, same art style etc. Same problem for games with multiple sprite sheets, common for Live2D games.

I personally have not figured out how to make repeatable and consistent decensors yet using Stable Diffusion. The keyword to look for in the coming future is "temporal consistency." This is super important for txt2video, or video2video, which are only now beginning to look decent.
I have VERY limited knowledge on stable diffusion so take it with a grain of salt. I figured that uncensoring actual pre-rendered animations would be nearly impossible, but very viable with games using live2d for example. I just don't know how to prompt it to uncensor the baked texture and i can't find a guide anywhere... Imo it's worth a thread

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have VERY limited knowledge on stable diffusion so take it with a grain of salt. I figured that uncensoring actual pre-rendered animations would be nearly impossible, but very viable with games using live2d for example. I just don't know how to prompt it to uncensor the baked texture and i can't find a guide anywhere... Imo it's worth a thread
In my experience, you can achieve fair results using A111 / Vladmandic, or comfyui if you want absolute control.

You just need the right model, and maybe even some LORAs to add a certain style for sake of consistency.
Best practice is masked inpainting with img2img, and just prompting what's needed.

You could also try deepcreampy, it's standalone, but it's pretty outdated and results will vary.

IMO, for AI to be worth your time in the current moment of advancements, you need a high end PC and a ton of time to waste.

My last venture into AI demosaic can be seen here. You can clearly see the problem with consistency, and the problems I ran into later on.

Being a graphics artist is still the hands down best way to demosaic textures.