Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Just do yourself a favor and replay Melody instead...
Are you serious? My biggest turn-off in the Melody is that the MC behaves like a retard all the time :LOL: I love the girls there and the story in general, but I cannot stand the MC.
I haven't played the other Dev's games yet. Are his MCs always like that? :unsure:

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Are you serious? My biggest turn-off in the Melody is that the MC behaves like a retard all the time :LOL: I love the girls there and the story in general, but I cannot stand the MC.
Nah. Melody MC is decent even though a bit awkward when it comes to his ex.
If you want a shit tier MC then go play Sunshine Love. THAT MC is just terrible.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Have you played their games? MC gets fucked BY them, and it's usually not avoidable. Yes, Mommy shows her love by giving her son a good ass raping. :poop:
Damn cat, he got him drunk! Unfortunately, I don't control what happens in the game, I just follow the characters.

• Angry
Reactions: Radon671

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Nah. Melody MC is decent even though a bit awkward when it comes to his ex.
If you want a shit tier MC then go play Sunshine Love. THAT MC is just terrible.
Oh, man, what a disappointment! The Mr. Dots' models look nice (if only looking too much doll-like) and the story in Melody is deep and engaging. But I couldn't finish it because the MC behaves like a spinless slug, not only when it comes to his ex, but with all the women in general. I was so pissed off with him, by the time I quit playing, I almost started swearing and spitting at my display :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 22 Votes