Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 22 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
I wish there are more quality games with the son is actually letting dad joins the family actions, or vise versa, without the cucking but more like sharing/swinging, but so far I could count those with one hand
it's ok, you need that other hand to be free anyway

• Haha
Reactions: amkkv

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
is the translation still bad?
Now that you say that, there is something about the female cousin, when she talks with mom it is like the mom is talking to her rival sister, not her niece, it doesn't make much sense in my opinion for that character to be a cousin, it is like she was supposed to a AUNT but was bad translated... :KEK:
Aside from that, I think the translation is not great, but also not horrible...lol

Reactions: Shazz23

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
skrusher, unexpectedly discovered that the game Oopsy Daisy released by the Oopsy Daisy team is not on our list. Yes, the game is abandoned, but it has excellent models, a lot of sexual content, there is an “incest” tag, and the most beloved relationships are M/S, B/S, although not “golden”. In my opinion, the game is worthy to take its place on our list. https://f95zone.to/threads/oopsy-daisy-v0-9-act-9-team-oopsy-daisy.66265/

Reactions: skrusher

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
The Sinful City: Fight for Love I have no idea what their canon ages are, but there are two "older" looking daughters in this game. The game is quite new, so there's no lewd content of the oldest daughter yet. But worth keeping an eye out, I suppose.

The 2nd daughter has some lewd scene, but it happens during flashback when she was a bit younger.
Finally gave this a go and this game is superb.

Wasn't expecting it to be so good, not been having a lot of luck finding games that scratch that affection focused incest relationships of late.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Fake Father now has true F/D* (the daughter is not real daughter of course, but she thinks that the MC is her real father)
Are you sure? It may be a spoiler, but I'm pretty sure the "fake father" is the blood related brother of the real father, so he is banging his real niece. Not sure if that changes the letters, but I'm pretty sure that's what is going on.

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
You guys think I should play the unpatched version of Bad Memories or does the patch work well with changing the woman to biological mom.

I'm fine with the sister being half sister.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
You guys think I should play the unpatched version of Bad Memories or does the patch work well with changing the woman to biological mom.

sorry to interject,
Are the scenes of that game in 1st person or 3rd person?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
iirc the game is almost always seen through mcs pov
I prefer the patch. It's also one of the few games where I prefer the female MC. I think the game was intended to be played that way, and the male MC is for the monies. You get more shots of the MC's face as a woman, and the romances just make more sense to me. It's a fun game however you choose to play it. (y)

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
I prefer the patch. It's also one of the few games where I prefer the female MC. I think the game was intended to be played that way, and the male MC is for the monies. You get more shots of the MC's face as a woman, and the romances just make more sense to me. It's a fun game however you choose to play it. (y)
Thanks, do you feel like the story becomes a little messy after changing it with the patch?

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
i looked through again and still massive lack of full family father mother son and daughter game, used to be easy o find this sort of thing way back when i old ass forums but i guess its fallen out of fashion

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021

The default half-sister still works just fine IMO. And I do agree the FeMC does feel the more natural proper path (though rec remains adamant that both are equally intentional and canon and everything). Half-sister is still biologically related to MC, so still better than step-siblings. And the Rachel stuff just doesn't quite make sense if she's actually MCs mum throughout.

I somewhat more enjoy seducing my sister's biological mum, even if she's not ours. It's like the sister has corrupted us and now we're gonna bang her mum as reward/payback. There are some really hot scenes that I think work better when you're not biologically related to Rachel, but Ellie is. That damned kitchen scene was sublime.

• Red Heart
Reactions: popopopopooop
5.00 star(s) 22 Votes