Lupinjr

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2021
Well first off, the good stuff-

+ Oddly enough, i liked the expressions on the faces of the girls here, well most of the time not always given this is ai cg we are playing with here so it's not consistent art, but it is fine.

+ No BS theme here works for me. Honestly, i am not bothered by the fact here that this KN is going from one sex scene to another. Another oddity on my part, or perhaps i'm simply getting tired of horse shit level of self inserting stories/lore in already popular stories/characters i.e naruto-verse just to add slow burn which ultimately leads to blue balling and milking the patrons.

Now the not so good stuff-

- Hands and feet of all the characters are beyond mangled here by the ai in almost all scenes. It's really off-putting, serious editing required.

- Paywalled stuff. As i saw it, the scenes locked behind the patron paywall are significantly better then the regular versions. It's like you are just watching a quarter of a scene instead of full scene. This would have been fine if the dev delayed the patron version for couple weeks or so before releasing it for the hobos here like me but merging it in the next update altogether? which could range from a month to half a year or more. I don't know, this could do more harm than good because many don't subscribe easily to the new dev without any completed projects under them especially with this ai stuff.

- The dream sex sequence, this is not only utterly pointless in this game since there is little to no story whatsoever but also quite annoying because every LI here already likes the MC enough to have his babies, so why not just put the actual scenes with actual "alive" LIs? (if you know, you know). This is a waste of your time and resources and also quite frankly annoying to watch these wretched dream sequences in any game but it's much worse here, which is basically a meet n' fuck style KN.
And also not a fan of that sex for money scene with Samui, it's like she's whoring herself out.

- Kinetic Novel. No choices at all, and those with- leave or more seggs- don't count since it's basically for the patrons and in which MC is already involved in, like i mentioned above, just a part of the whole scene. It would have been nice to at least have some say regarding some fetishes or scenarios. For example- lesbian/bi scenes, i avoid them completely and due to this i tend to also avoid group sex scenes because majority of the devs use this as an excuse to put unavoidable lesbian/bi stuff. So choices in those kind of scenarios would certainly be appreciated but i'm not expecting anything, if it's comes to that i'll just delete this and move on.

This is all just me though, i liked some and disliked some but ultimately this is your game so do as you please.

Best of luck to you dev.
Thanks for the detailed review.

I'll try to address the bad stuff you mentioned.

About the hands and feet, I try my best to avoid overly mangled stuff, I did try to edit and clean up a lot of these in the start, but some still creep up, and I do try my best to pick the better ones, but yeah sorry that happens.

About the paywall, when it started, it was a fairly balanced time lock, since I was updating the game every month or so, so that the normal players can access it within a reasonable time, and the patrons got a good deal. Recently, due to personal things, the development of the game became extremely slow, so the time lock seems unreasonable, but I hope I can keep working on the game more now, and the releases will be faster and the time lock becomes fair.

About the dream scene, Idk man, it doesn't feel bad to me, but personal preference I guess.

Lastly, about the story and choices, I started this project for fun, and I didn't have a set story, something with diverse paths of different endings, so I just went with whatever I felt like. Now, a year into development, with the bit of experience I gained and from the suggestions and ideas from you guys here, I am aware of how the game could be. I thought about it, but I don't feel like completely changing the game from this point on, so I think I'll just let this go whichever way it goes. Maybe, after the game reaches its natural conclusion, I'll remake it. I've started to learn digital art, so that I can edit the images, or maybe even remake the whole thing with hand drawn images. I've also tried my hand on animation, it hasn't been good, maybe I'll improve, or I could commission someone to make animations. I also have bits of an actual story in my mind, so if I decide to remake the game, it could fix all the problems, and be a good Naruto game, with a decent story, good art and animations.

Thank you to everyone who showed interest in my project and gave it a shot.

KinkyStyle

Nov 12, 2022
Absolutely loving Hokage's Life! v0.8 is another fantastic update that brings so much fun and excitement to the table. The Naruto-inspired setting is incredibly well done, and it really captures the feel of the original while adding its own unique twists. The character models look amazing, and the animations are smooth, making each scene a pleasure to experience. The balance between story progression, humor, and those spicy moments is spot-on, and the interaction with the characters feels meaningful and engaging. I’m excited to see where the story heads next—keep up the amazing work, Lupin! This is easily one of my favorite VNs out there.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes