Collection RPGM hiika hikazinho Game Collection [2024-08-31] [hiika hikazinho]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

babalover

Sep 26, 2023
Guys, Shuuko Komi NTR has poor programming because it was just a test with 3D models that I'm learning to create. I didn't mean to post it here on F95; it was purely for practice. To be honest, I don't even understand Unity programming very well. The game was made with the intention of learning about the engine and modeling. By the way, I saw a review that said the games were made just to make money, so I want to make it clear that neither of the two games is monetized, and I don't even have a Patreon. I made them purely as a hobby.

Furthermore, I'm working on an update for Babalover where there will be more scenes and cleaner programming. I tried to listen to all the criticisms and have been working to improve the game as much as possible.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Guys, Shuuko Komi NTR has poor programming because it was just a test with 3D models that I'm learning to create. I didn't mean to post it here on F95; it was purely for practice. To be honest, I don't even understand Unity programming very well. The game was made with the intention of learning about the engine and modeling. By the way, I saw a review that said the games were made just to make money, so I want to make it clear that neither of the two games is monetized, and I don't even have a Patreon. I made them purely as a hobby.

Furthermore, I'm working on an update for Babalover where there will be more scenes and cleaner programming. I tried to listen to all the criticisms and have been working to improve the game as much as possible.
Why are you even bothering to learn unity?
after the huge controversy where they tried to rape everyone who is using their engine?
just use godot instead.

babalover

Sep 26, 2023
Why are you even bothering to learn unity?
after the huge controversy where they tried to rape everyone who is using their engine?
just use godot instead.
Just because of the shader material, simply for that reason, I couldn't find it for Unreal. Godot's 3D is quite limited.

Reactions: dawg929292

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019

is there any actual content in the Komi test? I tried chasing her down but couldn't catch her for the life of me

Dylan003

Sep 5, 2017

Hey the models are really good and I like the potential! Couldn't read the japanese text of course but I assume a full game would be something like Shuuko going to the beach with a work colleague and getting turned on by harrassment. Keep up the good work!
is there any actual content in the Komi test? I tried chasing her down but couldn't catch her for the life of me
Each red ball makes you faster until you stop running, so you need to chain them together until you are faster than her

Reactions: supersomeone
Dec 6, 2021

i really liked that unity Komi NTR.. i know this is just a practice but if you improve (camera controls, shaders ,etc)
it would be a very great short game!

Reactions: NickFn092

rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
Hey guys, quick question about Babalover. After I play with Second Aunt's tits, what's the next move? Or is that where the game wraps up?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes