4.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I'm not sure if it's just my perception, but it feels like the game's updates are progressing too slowly, even though the math suggests otherwise.

Currently, the game has around 190 full-screen illustrations, and when including all the variations, it totals 962 images. Each complete monthly update typically adds content for 5 of the girls, usually consisting of a new image and its variations. At this pace, the game is expected to expand to approximately 142% of its 2023 size by the end of this year.

Why does it still feel sluggishly slow ?
Because we're bottomless wells of hunger for more content?

• Sad
Reactions: Feriggio
Aug 18, 2023
I'm not sure if it's just my perception, but it feels like the game's updates are progressing too slowly, even though the math suggests otherwise.

Currently, the game has around 190 full-screen illustrations, and when including all the variations, it totals 962 images. Each complete monthly update typically adds content for 5 of the girls, usually consisting of a new image and its variations. At this pace, the game is expected to expand to approximately 142% of its 2023 size by the end of this year.

Why does it still feel sluggishly slow ?
the problem is the "including variations" they basically release about 4-6 images a month in reality.

Reactions: Gojii and Grelk

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Well, these updates were quite wholesome (speaking for Kive and Vai'Klis) and another chance for the mc to prove what a Gigachad he is!

Also, I confirmed that Pyeka is more childish than I thought, but will always me my godess!

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GiantGuardians-0.3.64
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Pyeka

Ruling over literal Hell on Earth , Pyeka commands a devoted cult that feeds her live sacrifices—something that brings her immense joy. Prone to bouts of scatterbrained distraction, she’ll often ignore your pleas for help, lost in her own chaotic world. Following her path means carrying out assassinations for her benefit, whether you like it or not. Though she appears outwardly friendly, Pyeka is dangerously impulsive and unpredictable, quick to take a life over the slightest insult.
Ayo. That's way too hyperbolic.
Pyeka only has a chance to kill you twice.
First time if you're rude to her when you just met and are strangers.
And the second time if you actively ask to be turned into a sacrifice for her.
Margarita literally has more instances where she can kill you than Pyeka does.

I won't accept my snake wife being slandered like that.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
SPOILERS IN THE IMAGES ! Below are the all scenes
that involve butt-related content, including crushes and anal insertion. You missed

Vai'Kliss Halloween Special
Diula:she literally makes you enter her rear door/ forces you against her friend's butt
Etiette:unavoidable chair scene.
Maryen:Has two butt scenes.
Nyxmay and Vai'Kliss: They have additional, but very brief, moments
Yakuu has 2 gore scenes
Don't be dumb with Kendra or she'll kill you ( with her rear)
Naya has VEEERY little but it's there

View attachment 4025711 View attachment 4025716 View attachment 4025717 View attachment 4025718

View attachment 4025703

View attachment 4025655 View attachment 4025660 View attachment 4025662 View attachment 4025663 View attachment 4025665 View attachment 4025666 View attachment 4025667 View attachment 4025669 View attachment 4025670 View attachment 4025672
You know you can put the images into the spoiler, so they don't take up so much space?

moshimoshipit

Aug 17, 2021
Ayo. That's way too hyperbolic.
Pyeka only has a chance to kill you twice.
First time if you're rude to her when you just met and are strangers.
And the second time if you actively ask to be turned into a sacrifice for her.
Margarita literally has more instances where she can kill you than Pyeka does.

I won't accept my snake wife being slandered like that.

No slander intended, but take a look at this latest update: She outright kills someone over a drunken, rude remark, along with six others who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Whether they were family, bandits, or just hired help, it didn’t matter . Both she and Naya aren’t exactly evil, but they operate on a morally ambiguous plane.

Her actions largely depend on how you treat her. She’s indifferent to the fact that you're an enslaved person, trafficked and passed around like a disposable object—be it a tool, a sex toy, or a worker. To her, that’s just the order of things: giants are revered, and tinies worship. In fact, there’s a good chance that some of the slaves in Yakuu's Mansion end up as snacks on a whim. We don't know.

There are three situations where she'll kill you : if you call her a "worm," bring her the wrong slave without apologizing, or in the temple.

4.90 star(s) 32 Votes