3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Trueu

Oct 1, 2023
And you are not adequate of that posters speak for yourself and don’t jump every comment you see

Trueu

Oct 1, 2023
I didn’t make any mistake, the reason i sorry is just to end these conversations, after that reply of mine i will leave this account, and my grammar is not your business, and l wish happiness to ur life, peace accepted at least from my side l☺

• Haha
Reactions: GoldSunnyRose

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
For those interested in a quick way to unlock the gallery.

Just put the file "__ugu.rpy" into the game folder of the game "(Game folder) -> game" and you have the gallery unlocked. It worked for me.
Current version? It unlocked for me, but when I played a scene the game gave an error.

Trueu

Oct 1, 2023
Hello! Sorry for interrupting, but l just wanna ask question about If I purchase Tier 1 or Tier 2, will I be able to get the game, or is it only available for Tier 3 and 4?

dssd123

Jul 15, 2020
Hello! Sorry for interrupting, but l just wanna ask question about If I purchase Tier 1 or Tier 2, will I be able to get the game, or is it only available for Tier 3 and 4?
Only tier 4 option gives game access from checking rn, but tier 3 gets it after tier 4 does.

Reactions: Trueu

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
how do you train your skills up, i am level 7, but i thought you are supposed to be able to train with each level, but i haven't found out where to train

Trueu

Oct 1, 2023
how do you train your skills up, i am level 7, but i thought you are supposed to be able to train with each level, but i haven't found out where to train
Just go to the cave, it was the way l was using to upgrade my level

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Nothing seems to be unlocking anywhere. Can't talk to anyone for any actual options, just a quick dialogue. I've checked out the three guild member's rooms while sleeping but it didn't prompt anything at Ruby like I thought it was to do. Seems like there's nothing to do but farm money and play the weirdly non-RNG blackjack.

Other comments talk about levelling and going out to a cave. How do I get to that point? Only two characters who even have options are Ms Chen and Ruby, but those options either go nowhere or just get some money. Can't talk to anyone else at any point of the day.

EDIT: Never mind, figured out a path. There was inexplicably people outside at night by day 20 that just hadn't been there before.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes