dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
They have posted beach pics of 6 of our known futas in swimwear and in the nude (great stuff). And an update on the progress of the next update. Looks like the update is relatively close. That's all I am gonna share.
Is the update Renée centered or it's additional content all around.

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
I would not expect before the end of the year or even next year. The developers start to give deadlines to themselves only when the supporter's unrest becomes too much. Since they always miss said deadlines, several times, I would not expect it anytime soon.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Is the update Renée centered or it's additional content all around.
I think I said this before, maybe not, the next update is not Renee, but centered around the new characters that have been teased earlier, Melody in particular afaik. I think they may play a role in the Renee route and are introduced here, but I am only guessing, maybe it's just additional content that got ready before Renee.

I assure you though, Renee is being worked on aswell. People DO love Renee, so I imagine they are taking their time to do her justice.

lolnolol69

Oct 25, 2022
The quality has only gone up compared to the earliest releases, so I hope they ignore the unrest and focus on quality over quantity. Maybe even go back and rewrite some older stories, maybe actually implement story branching. E.g. Sally's route has 0 options that impact the story, even though there's this huge wrestling vs doll houses element.

GNYCE1

Jun 20, 2017
I think I said this before, maybe not, the next update is not Renee, but centered around the new characters that have been teased earlier, Melody in particular afaik. I think they may play a role in the Renee route and are introduced here, but I am only guessing, maybe it's just additional content that got ready before Renee.

I assure you though, Renee is being worked on aswell. People DO love Renee, so I imagine they are taking their time to do her justice.
Renee is top tier after all

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes