g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Someone able to translate ShironoYakata? Or at least get to the dialogues file. It's not Unity nor RPG Maker so autotranlators no working

Reactions: bwardyunbip

coolnickname

Mar 29, 2021
SnY doesn't work for me, i keep getting error 0xc00007b whenever i try to run the player.exe.
i've tried everything at this point, running it in administrator mode, reinstalling dirextx, vcredist, everything
i have set the language for non unicode programs to japanese and it still doesnt work
anybody have a solution?

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
SnY doesn't work for me, i keep getting error 0xc00007b whenever i try to run the player.exe.
i've tried everything at this point, running it in administrator mode, reinstalling dirextx, vcredist, everything
i have set the language for non unicode programs to japanese and it still doesnt work
anybody have a solution?
welcome to my club buddy

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
anybody have a solution?
try this

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
1. Use WinRar.
2. Before extracting the game make sure to go to "Options > Name Encoding > 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS)".

Yeet.png

3. Extract.
4. Enjoy.

coolnickname

Mar 29, 2021
did you extract game from a rar before of after set non unicode to jap? did u get game from other sites or from this thread post? what system operation u have?
i extracted it from the rar after i set the non unicode language to japanese, i got the game from this thread, the exact download being this:

i have a windows 10 home 64 bits

DHERF

Apr 14, 2021
Hi guys. 1)can you please tell what is the difference between B and A versions? Examples perhaps. 2)Is there any updates from Zell lately?? I wish all monsters were available for capture or at least be able to spawn in the safe zone to replay the rape and death scenes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hi guys. 1)can you please tell what is the difference between B and A versions? Examples perhaps. 2)Is there any updates from Zell lately?? I wish all monsters were available for capture or at least be able to spawn in the safe zone to replay the rape and death scenes
1: B version has completely new areas and monsters.
2: Zell posts semi-frequently on their site, you can find it in the OP. You'll probably need a translator though.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
1)can you please tell what is the difference between B and A versions? Examples perhaps.
Because of limitations the dev had to split the game into version A and B. There are some exceptional monster girls that reappear in version B but you will have to play version A to see the others, besides that new content is being added to version B.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes