Aug 22, 2018
So it seems like it's been updated to the correct game now, right? So now what's the difference between A and B? Are they worth playing?
Think of the B version as being a Chapter 2 of sorts - a few reoccurring characters, your skills carry over, but it's on a new map and most of the enemies are different.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Seems after the correct game got reuploaded it has been forgotten that the latest B version is 1.04a (which got a link posted in this thread), not 1.03.

Mar 8, 2018
Nothing new therei see he ditched fobs quite some time ago and since its 1 pseudo-update for fobs and what 5 updates to shiro? definitely not biased for dem $heckel$ sighhhhhhh.... .-.

Sep 16, 2018
Where is the slug girl? It says in the tree house but I've been in every part of it that I can find and haven't seen any slug.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Nothing new therei see he ditched fobs quite some time ago and since its 1 pseudo-update for fobs and what 5 updates to shiro? definitely not biased for dem $heckel$ sighhhhhhh.... .-.
Check his website (linked in OP). If I am not wrong then the shown sprites (except the post about SA) on the first page are about the next update.
It just takes time to update, not sure how long you are following this game.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Where is the slug girl? It says in the tree house but I've been in every part of it that I can find and haven't seen any slug.
in the tree house, there is a platform of darker logs with grass on top. press up like you would to get through a portal, and you should be in a secret room with the slug, and the key to the dream mansion (need kappa dash for key)

Mar 8, 2018
Check his website (linked in OP). If I am not wrong then the shown sprites (except the post about SA) on the first page are about the next update.
It just takes time to update, not sure how long you are following this game.
From the begining or somewhere along that time. And yes its not an easy job takes time and stuff i agree but his kinda-steady update schedule went to hell and never came back the moment he went onto fantia... -hint hint- Instead of finishing 1 project 'fobs' and then idk announcing his first -going pro paid project wich i would gladly support dude deserves props- he devoted himself to the -cough- more important one ??wonder why?? kinda neglecting the first one one thats what im butthurt about and why i wont support him anymore or atleast for now. Then again maybe im just paranoid i dunno its been what 4 months from last major content update normaly it took around month or 2? one can get angsty >.>

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
From the begining or somewhere along that time. And yes its not an easy job takes time and stuff i agree but his kinda-steady update schedule went to hell and never came back the moment he went onto fantia... -hint hint- Instead of finishing 1 project 'fobs' and then idk announcing his first -going pro paid project wich i would gladly support dude deserves props- he devoted himself to the -cough- more important one ??wonder why?? kinda neglecting the first one one thats what im butthurt about and why i wont support him anymore or atleast for now. Then again maybe im just paranoid i dunno its been what 4 months from last major content update normaly it took around month or 2? one can get angsty >.>
Bruh? Man's gotta eat & his free work has been a blessing. It's perfectly fine for him to focus on making a better living & swapping up things with other projects.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
FOBS felt like an experimental project for Zell; it was a place for him to try out ideas and funnel some of his passion for the genre. It got a lot of attention and so he's decided to try making a profit out of his talent. Who can blame him?

I'm glad for the content we got (and continue to get, albeit not as often) for FOBS; Zell even provides direct downloads for the latest, English-translated versions on his website. I personally hope all his projects do well; man's got talent and I'll be happy for more of his content, paid or not.

That said, has anyone heard anything about Succubus Affection? DLsite claims "early March" release, but here we are and I haven't seen anything new. Also, can we get a dedicated thread for it? We're often talking about three different games in this thread alone.

Reactions: icollectsouls
Sep 16, 2018
Is there a way to get the endless rape/game over scenes in the gallery rooms? Or do I actually have to get defeated by them to see it?

Kings of Old

Nov 21, 2019
zell23 have other game similar to this shiro no yakata is the name,someone know where i can download this free?
Go back a few pages and there is a torrent or mega file of it from Jan, the latest version is not inc though.

Also, I have tried my best to support him monthly and obtain access to the latest version but it seems to want a Japanese bank card or gift card from Japan.

Reactions: Cristiany

Decker66

Apr 9, 2019
Have them analyze it, it should be a false positive. There was a similar issue with the exe file for the last version of FOBS I downloaded (as pictured)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes