tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Gonna vouch for this method. I've tried other methods in this thread without any success, but this method worked immediately on my Windows 11 machine.
thank you for this tried this methood for a diffrent game where i had dll issues and now its working

arbyres

Jul 17, 2020
i got a problem where i cant scape and when i die the screen just fades to black and the sound of the game are the same, i tried emulator locale, but its the same

tryhard278

Apr 9, 2020
i got a problem where i cant scape and when i die the screen just fades to black and the sound of the game are the same, i tried emulator locale, but its the same
i'm having the exact same issue i've also tried redownloading and re-extracting with Japanese letters and everything. did you also download through mega?

Mizuru

Dec 15, 2019
If it's any of the newer demos, I use F5. It just resets the game back to it's original loading point. tryhard278

Mar 31, 2022
is it possible to even capture the monsters currently? right now im only able to lose to them and i cant escape at all. Also they have mad hp js wondering if anyone else has this issue

OONDINEER

Jun 17, 2018
I have no idea why I'm the only one having this problem. When a girl catches you and you press left right, when the bar gets full I just... don't escape?!??!! what's going on???

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes