Noble Kind

Apr 28, 2023
New Build FOBS
-New UI
-New "Guard" style during battle
-Added Menu
...etc

zell23 has added a lot of new stuff, I invite you to read the review on the Zell23 page.

(<= The June Article)

Don't forget to Support Zell23 if you can!

(<= Direct link to June Build)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ForestOfTheBlueSkin-2024.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I really liked the game at the time, tell me this is an improvement on the old version, right? There are no new scenes and levels yet? and whether they will, that’s interesting... played a year ago, have new levels been added since then?

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
so i cant escape any grabs in the new update, the inputs are weird compared to the old build and it just kinda feels off

Feb 17, 2018
Do I need to download the older builds to get all content or am I good?
The old A & B versions of fobs is abandoned due to author didn't really been planning to make it a full game, I think. U can try them- A, then B(2 versions due to engine limit, there is a lot of girls, mostly in A). Now he is making remake which is named just "FOBSdemo". I guess he decided to now complete FOBS into a proper/full game.

Reactions: CarbonBeast

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Does anyone know if there was a different thread for Shiratane Tower / Tower of Shiratane? I can't remember.
Even if there is (and I don't believe it does) that game "demo" versions keep being shared in this one so you are fine to follow this one if you want to hear anything about it.

yodyna

Nov 19, 2022
Ok so i am slightly confused.
I downloaded june demo version from mega and i spawn near house and succubus on a bench with 2 guardians on left and right side. I tried to explore but i dont see any path foward besides bee monster girl and nurse zombie ones later on. There is nowhere to go and i dont remember game like this. Also after defeat we have to click f5 cus there is blackscreen? Am i missing something? xD

EDIT: Ok so my guess this is being development and its all for now that we have, and there are older versions avaliable, i got it right? Im sorry there is just so much wall of text here and there.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
FOBS - Gradually being remade by Zell in his free time, so far as I know. Solo project.
Is he still splitting the game in half between different .exe files, or is he actually remaking it in an engine that allows you to play the game with all content properly stitched together?

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Ok so i am slightly confused.
I downloaded june demo version from mega and i spawn near house and succubus on a bench with 2 guardians on left and right side. I tried to explore but i dont see any path foward besides bee monster girl and nurse zombie ones later on. There is nowhere to go and i dont remember game like this. Also after defeat we have to click f5 cus there is blackscreen? Am i missing something? xD

EDIT: Ok so my guess this is being development and its all for now that we have, and there are older versions avaliable, i got it right? Im sorry there is just so much wall of text here and there.
Yes this is still a very early remake of the original project available in the original post.

Reactions: Beats9821

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Is he still splitting the game in half between different .exe files, or is he actually remaking it in an engine that allows you to play the game with all content properly stitched together?
The game may be split in 2 files but when you extract it (both parts) and press the .exe if will compile both extracted files in a single folder as a single game. And I don't think this remake will have that issue after all it was to avoid that that Zell changed the engine in the first place if I'm not mistaken.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes