Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I'm coming from Succubus affection here and am really confused. I tried the A game, but it's just doors and portals without any monsters. Tried B but it's too hard and for some reason I already have all the skills, so what am I even supposed to do? Then I found some kind of R version but it's just a single area with no escape and full of enemies.

Now there's some game demo you're posting but it's the one I understand the least, how to play? What are the skills like the blue orb? How to beat monsters, there isn't even a melee attack?
im confus

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Now there's some game demo you're posting but it's the one I understand the least, how to play? What are the skills like the blue orb? How to beat monsters, there isn't even a melee attack?
im confus
Game is divided in 2 parts because of some limitations in the engine (?), you should start on version A and enter a door with two others on each side (one takes you to a forest, you should start here, the other to a desert, don't remember if this one is open right from the start). You have a melee and a jump button and another one to masturbate (Z, X and C keys iirc). Version B starts with all skills because you are supposed to get them before reaching those areas since they are needed to progress.

Apr 12, 2024
I see, thanks. Could you please give a similar short guide on Shiro no Yakata if that's what the "game demo" is? I've seen videos of it online where people start from the beginning, but when I launch it I'm already in the mansion with a whole lot of unlocked girls in the mirror. Wat do?

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
I see, thanks. Could you please give a similar short guide on Shiro no Yakata if that's what the "game demo" is? I've seen videos of it online where people start from the beginning, but when I launch it I'm already in the mansion with a whole lot of unlocked girls in the mirror. Wat do?
that beginning scene is from an older version. Right now the game is sort of a gallery, with new monsters each month, around the 28th.

A1348B

Feb 21, 2023
What's Kamaitachi's emblem for in B? There is no switch.
Due to supposed engine limitations, both the giant mouse's and Kamaitachi's emblems are in version B. While their main animation is in version A, their emblem animation has been transferred to version B. Think of it as the second part of the game that's supposed to be included in the first.
This is also why the animation for the bunny in version B is the same as the animation you get from its emblem in version A.

Mar 28, 2019
The March ver 1.26,

Sorry the (very) late Update from my part, Life always has surprises in store for us, anyways, I am attaching to you as usual the compressed version of Fanbox, I have absolutely not touched the package, There is no magic, just technology (for those who may have the ref) I am certain that you will be able to decompress the file and play the game without worries,

Mega (<= Link directly to the new version of the game)

Mega (<= Link to the full Zell23 stuff)

View attachment 3534067 View attachment 3534075

Bye bye to the next Update!
sorry err how do i get this to work? i figure i need to combine the parts but not sure how

Reactions: sketchybee

A1348B

Feb 21, 2023
Cause Zell23 & Zell999 are 1 in the same. & Shiro & abandoned building are the same thing.
Wait, I just discovered that Zell said "Also, I often get asked this question, but this game is personal and has nothing to do with Shironoyakata. Basically, Ci-en will be posting all the information about the games jointly developed in the circle, so please think of all the horror game videos I am posting about 'Shiratane Tower'". This is literally near the top of the blog. How could we be so blind?

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes