Scxrlet

Feb 28, 2023
You can either make a release thread yourself, or just message one of the main people that distribute games here with the link. If the game is similar enough to zell's game, you could probably post a link here too as people would be interested.
It's not similar but its fps game
alr i will try contacting a distributor

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
wait, so succubus affection is shiro no yakata?
No but it's the same programmer, so I assume updates for SNY will be there.
Scroll down a bit you'll see,
"Currently, we are producing 2D dot erotic horror ACT "Shironoyakata"
After that, we are planning to produce Succubus Affection 2 (pseudonym)"

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
Sorry for the out of topic question but i dont really know where to ask, theres this guy on ci-en that is making a game called something like "ReturnAtis" link here: , the question is, is there already a thread about this game or if not, how can i ask one to the "admins"?

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Not sure why but the game crashes when I attempt to fullscreen (f4) it. I've had this happen with one other game but usually f4 works for me. Anyone have any idea how to fix? I get a windows sound when it tries to fullscreen like windows itself is blocking it.
Well idk what is wrong with your F4 since nothing happens when I tried.
While F4 doesn't work I found out that ESC is the fullscreen key for some reason as I tried to close the game.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Sorry for the out of topic question but i dont really know where to ask, theres this guy on ci-en that is making a game called something like "ReturnAtis" link here: , the question is, is there already a thread about this game or if not, how can i ask one to the "admins"?
Looks interesting, I suggest starting a thread in the Game requests section on the main page. I can't find it anywhere on here, sometimes a dodgy spelling or a Japanese name can throw a search off but I can't find anything.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Night house and doll girl,here's the link to dl site to the game btw.Should i create a thread to upload it or ask a distributor?
Just looking at the pictures, that might get rejected for rule 7, just a heads up, but can try to make a thread like said above.

Sep 22, 2018
Looks very interesting, if you make someone create the thread, please let me know, I'd like to stay informed :)

Night house and doll girl,here's the link to dl site to the game btw.Should i create a thread to upload it or ask a distributor?
Yes please, if you have a copy of the game, if believe it may be a new hidden gem to have on this site <3 .

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes