Jul 12, 2022
every time you go to bed you have to see a picture of your character's cock bc you sleep naked, and every action you take is 10 irl seconds long bc the genius creator decided to make it realistic like that. solid garbage

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
With or without the magical gender bending shenanigans, the premise of a family (or group of friends) gradually going full lewd to combat the dire evil of not enough monies isn't the worst setup. That could actually be kind of hot and heart warming (or very much the opposite), depending on the content.

There is a pretty dedicated use of gifs to express the story and where things are going, though. Almost too much (blessed by the glorius ones that grace us with compressed versions!). It may be a good idea to tone down some of the 'wait' period before being able to proceed here and there.

The clicking is the final boss. Kind of standard, and probably wouldn't hit as hard if there wasn't so many empty areas (which to be fair, it's the very first version). On the plus side, it gives a solid framework to pad events and things within later.

A bit of the game's logic is... odd. Mostly the 'there's another person in my male/female body in my bed' bit. That... needs some exploration and hard definitions as to what the fuck that actually means. Is it a living, breathing person? Do they just sleep there the entire time, or do they function on their own? Kudos to the mom being relatively chill about the changes, but still. Odd.

Two things spotted while I was browsing:

When I came, I stained my pubis and hand.

Nobody
talks like this. Unless they are a serial killer, perhaps. Suggestion, roll with something like, when I came, I made an utter mess, spunk leaking all over my spent shaft and hand.

... And went about his business.

If this is referring to you, shouldn't it be your?

Last edited:

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Not a particularly interesting game. Stock standard 'Here are a hundred different links to areas that are empty and do nothing' combined with old tropes like 'Here are chores you have to do every day like picking out what clothes you're going to wear.'

There are a handful of scenes to see if you wade through all of it, but it's not a lot of content for the amount of pointless clicking and waiting you're doing. It doesn't help that the game is 5.5gb with almost no content thanks to folders full of 60mb+ gifs. 1.5gb of the download are for a handful of generic scenes with the prostitutes in town.

At a minimum convert everything over to formats like webm to reduce the size of the download.

Reactions: makita-55

paulwally

Jan 23, 2018
every time you go to bed you have to see a picture of your character's cock bc you sleep naked, and every action you take is 10 irl seconds long bc the genius creator decided to make it realistic like that. solid garbage
Yeah it was making me crazy having to wait a few seconds for every action. So I went and looked at the html file, and there are 142 instances where you have to wait 2-10 seconds before you can press 'next'. Fuck that.

Lukily you can fix it, just open the file in some text/code editor and look for all instances of:
timed 2s
timed 3s
timed 4s
timed 5s
timed 6s
timed 7s
timed 10s

And 'replace all' with this instead:
timed 0s.

Ofc this fix might break the game somewhere down the line, but for now it seems to work fine.
Dev should remove this "feature" in the next version.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
How do you increase beauty? Getting a hair repaint doesn't do it.

klaudialodziara

Apr 24, 2017
Yeah. Already a retarded premise. Ppl aren't even responsible for their parent's debt when they die, much less when the guy merely abandoned his family and is living with someone else. It stays THEIR debt. Almost as if their name, credit history and all that goes with it, TRAVELS WITH THEM.
Depends where you live. In my country its possible. You can inherit your parents debts not only after their death but also when they dissapear without a trace like flee or run away.

Reactions: Sir Anal

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
Congrats with the release of your game.
I hope you can develop it to your own expectations.

That being said, my current biggest gripe with the game is that it wastes my time in a boring way.
I understand the concept of wanting to put some weight in some tasks and to translate how long they take by forcing the player to wait a few seconds before proceeding. It makes sense- but as a gameplay feature it is incredibly annoying to go through.

Having to wait up to 6 seconds when you go to sleep; when you dress up; when you take a shower; when you take a class; when you work; and so on. If you'd only see these actions once or twice, then I'd have applauded you for your ingenuity, but when you have to see wait, over, and over, and over again it gets tiring.

Outside from that gripe, I don't think there is much else to talk about, the game seems fine and if developed well it can be good. I'd just focus on that problem of balancing the realism to the gameplay experience.

Reactions: deadal

ev4333

Jun 8, 2017
There are bugs in the Russian version. I fixed a few that I found. May be useful to someone. Old saves most likely do not work | В русской версии есть баги. Пофиксил несколько, что нашел. Может кому пригодится. Старые сейвы скорее всего не работают

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Yeah it was making me crazy having to wait a few seconds for every action. So I went and looked at the html file, and there are 142 instances where you have to wait 2-10 seconds before you can press 'next'. Fuck that.

Lukily you can fix it, just open the file in some text/code editor and look for all instances of:
timed 2s
timed 3s
timed 4s
timed 5s
timed 6s
timed 7s
timed 10s

And 'replace all' with this instead:
timed 0s.

Ofc this fix might break the game somewhere down the line, but for now it seems to work fine.
Dev should remove this "feature" in the next version.
this is pretty much mandatory, the game is unplayable in it's current state.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ForFamily-0.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The game should not be 5 gigs. It shouldnt be 1 gig. Theres very little content, I think they just used uncompressed HD vids or something for the... like 2-3 story sex scenes and like 4 prostitures

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes