danadana

Aug 5, 2023
So basically, the Guild Master x Monica occurs only for like 15 days like its gonna be end like that or what if I paid the Guild Master at last day so the relationship continues between Guild master and monica as long as there is a time that I cant pay?
To see the end of the guild master you have to fail all the payments When the guy asks you to pay and you fail to pay, the game doesn't end but Monica offers to help the guild for a few days in exchange for paying (sex), I think I remember that once you fail a payment to the next payment you can literally tell Monica to take care of it

So basically all payments fail from the 3rd to the 15th and you will see the end. It's not difficult, right? I can't explain it to you more simply

• Red Heart
Reactions: midorya-izuku
Dec 6, 2022
I'm assuming the official translation is better than the MTL right?
I played the mtl before but never finished the game. Gonna start over, so which should use?
Definitely play with the official release, I've played for an hour and the text seems fine and readable

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
The Japanese had significantly more censorship before the US occupied Japan during WW2????? The US even aided in Japanese Women Suffrage... It is Japans fault and their desire to control through censorship....
Hey man what is the name of the artists on your banners ?

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Being able to milk Monica while she's awake is so broken. Before, you'd need her to fall asleep to do it, making the run riskier, but now you can ask for it while only needing 50 aff. You'd be able to skip the event after only 2 successes, too. So now every time you rest, you'd get:

+2 energy + being able to advance while spending 0 energy
Lots of healing
+1 in every stats

Making the rest option more broken than it already is

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Being able to milk Monica while she's awake is so broken. Before, you'd need her to fall asleep to do it, making the run riskier, but now you can ask for it while only needing 50 aff. You'd be able to skip the event after only 2 successes, too. So now every time you rest, you'd get:

+2 energy + being able to advance while spending 0 energy
Lots of healing
+1 in every stats

Making the rest option more broken than it already is
Add both wearing Pilgrim's Shoes and voila.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes