Others - Completed - Dark Flame -Nam’s Quest- [v1.0] [Pasture Soft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

scramps

Not sure why the reviews are so negative. MC is smoking hot. Gameplay is short and simple. Scenes are animated. It's a basic game. Not the best game you'll play on here but it's certainly not bad or a waste of time either
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Darkrus

3. 1.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

It's been a while since I"ve seen a Pasture Soft game again, and somehow they manage to disappoint even more than usual. Dark Flame -Nam's Quest- is a fairly basic deck building rogue-like with character models that look like HD versions of the old Legend of Krystal flash games. From what little I've played there only seems to be defeat CG which is mostly fine considering this is a rogue-like where you're expected to die a lot. However this makes the gameplay even less rewarding than usual, and worst yet the animations don't let you zoom in so you can't even enjoy what little it even has to offer. Just avoid this garbage and don't waste your time.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

El Presidente

You know a pasture soft game when you see one, and here it is.
    Low quality, low budget, almost functional. The game works, the animation is there, but a little better from the other games in the past. The rng in this game make you mad, you can retry a battle but if your cards are not match to the boss, you need to make a newgame+ with one level less, and no upgrades. Most of the time you engage in battles and you arrive to the boss naked because the rng punish you instead of giving useful upgrades. The best strategy I've found is: picking very few cards.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Wrenfield

It's not a *good* deckbuilder by any means. What's there is mostly functional, but lacking in any sort of depth you'd look for in this sort of game. The post-death upgrade system guarantees you will see the end eventually, and I'm okay with that because it also rewards people who seek out all the game over animations. Unfortunately...

Those animations are no reward in themselves. There's some serious disparity from one to the next, with normal enemies often having larger animations than bosses, small animations being really jagged and poor resolution, and a general lack of variety across them all. And no oral, which is specific I know, but it's not nothing.

It's not offensively bad, there's just nothing here that makes me say it's worth the time to unzip it. Or even to unzip your pants.