Jairozepp

Oct 22, 2022
and android?, but thanks!
Mb Bro, For those who want to play this version of this game just use the joiplay emulator as in the first version of the game and it will work 100%. This is the link for the emulator:

Jun 17, 2020
I honestly thought at first glance that the batteries were 2 buckshot or slug rounds. I got excited for a moment.

P.S. for Kredyn : How are you gonna implement anti-cheat, if at all? is quite the popular tool for item duplication, modifying HP / MP / stats, cheating in money, etc. ... someone could easily reset their values to 99 rather than actually survive and scavenge.

Personally me? Would implement an game over state where an figure, an sexed-up Grue (Creature of darkness) swallows the player and jails them in an stomach stage with an 60:00 min timer.
Give the cheater false hope with an impossible minigame to boot beforehand when pinned... That's basically my solution: an script that drops an enemy directly on the player that's unbeatable and teleports them to an "jail" inside it...

But I'd like to hear how you'd implement it... or... if you'd have an hands-off approach (Let them cheat)?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CycleOfCorruption-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I honestly thought at first glance that the batteries were 2 buckshot or slug rounds. I got excited for a moment.

P.S. for Kredyn : How are you gonna implement anti-cheat, if at all? is quite the popular tool for item duplication, modifying HP / MP / stats, cheating in money, etc. ... someone could easily reset their values to 99 rather than actually survive and scavenge.

Personally me? Would implement an game over state where an figure, an sexed-up Grue (Creature of darkness) swallows the player and jails them in an stomach stage with an 60:00 min timer.
Give the cheater false hope with an impossible minigame to boot beforehand when pinned... That's basically my solution: an script that drops an enemy directly on the player that's unbeatable and teleports them to an "jail" inside it...

But I'd like to hear how you'd implement it... or... if you'd have an hands-off approach (Let them cheat)?
I don't care if someone wants to cheat. That's why I have the gallery in my games auto-unlocked. If someone wants to just get the scenes without playing, I'm not one to stop them. Even if I would, they would ask for full saves anyway. Same philosophy with cheating. If that is how someone wants to enjoy the game, feel free to do so.

funny094pocket

Jan 16, 2022
I don't care if someone wants to cheat. That's why I have the gallery in my games auto-unlocked. If someone wants to just get the scenes without playing, I'm not one to stop them. Even if I would, they would ask for full saves anyway. Same philosophy with cheating. If that is how someone wants to enjoy the game, feel free to do so.
Based Kredyn

Reactions: lnppo

BobTheBlessed

Jun 1, 2020
I have seen this game quite abit, but only now picked it up.

It seems high quality and well made.... the puzzles are pretty good, but its also its worse points.

This game needs most of all ... a walkttrhough .... on this site as a link to a comment or whatever that describes the puzzle solutions or as an ingame tip/hint thing ... without it I and probably many others will become frustratrared ... though cudos to the dev, good job.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Asking for some clarification, but is this the type of game where if I'm playing well I will avoid all the sex scenes?

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
For some reason the X button does nothing in the options so I can't actually change any options. Hitting Esc just makes things go back to how they were before without saving changes. It's honestly pissing me off because I don't want the TV mode on.

Kredyn

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
For some reason the X button does nothing in the options so I can't actually change any options. Hitting Esc just makes things go back to how they were before without saving changes. It's honestly pissing me off because I don't want the TV mode on.
I'm not sure what you mean by the X button, but keep trying enter and left/right. It does work, but for some reason, it's unreliable.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes