RPGM - Completed - Curse Errant [v1.12] [coolsister]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Comrade BLin

This is the definition of a solid game. Because both gameplay and H-element is well-done and well put together.
    The only DOWNSIDE is the NAVIGATION. Sure, some quests have icon which track to the next objective but MANY side quests and events can only be known by talking to a random NPC who might talk the most generic line ever but reveal an entire quest when some CONDITIONS were met. The Harder part is that we don't know when those condition are met.
    I'm not a smart guy so most of my game time was spent on walking around talking to the same NPC multiple times, but over all, the experience of playing it is great.
    4/5
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ChunkyPuffs

Decent H-RPG that I found enjoyable once I got used to its jank. As someone else said, there's nothing spectacular, its just solid. Do yourself a HUGE favor and go into settings first thing and turn on 'display sub-state' and 'simplify attire command' and save often.

Pros
    -Plenty of CGs and a variety of scenes
    -Sprite changes based on outfit or lack thereof
    -Makes use of the RPG aspect; can grind for xp/gold, upgrade gear, get new skils, etc. Don't expect Final Fantasy levels of depth here.
    -Can quickly get through menus and combat, which makes any grinding you want to do a breeze.
    -Audio and visuals are well done

Cons
    -The machine translation is ROUGH, and it can already be tough to figure out what exactly the game wants you to do or who you need to talk to
    -Missable scenes and 1 of the 6 curses you're trying to acquire, and in the early game so you may not realize you missed it til near the end
    -We're really stretching that 'all characters are 18' message...
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Very Tall dwarve

game is screwed, Cant go on any further early on in the game when you get to the slums, I.ve talked to everyone there at the market, got directions to the slums, brief one liner interaction with all the npcs, nothing came out of that, cant cross into the next map ( MC stating " for now, lets not take the short cut " ). I dont know how everyone else managed pass this, good for them, but I declare this game not fully cleared of bugs.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Lobbly

Curse Errant is a seriously ambitious, big-scope game with great h-scenes and art, challenging combat, many outfits and a big addiction potential to unlock every scene. I played this in total for about 12 hours having two play-throughs. Why is this missing the fifth star? Because it is quite a pain in the ass to figure out which npc to talk to to unlock certain things. Also the need to grind lewdness early (suspicious perfume and the publicbath) for unlocking scenes wasn't exactly fun. I ended up following each quest and asked around on this forum to not mess up again.

I recommend this game a lot but also advise players to focus on working on the quests in the diary and doing the lewdness grind to not getting frustrated later on.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

peperino1234

A perfectly average game, it does nothing particularly well or badly.

Better than the vast majority of the crap posted here but nothing that will impress or surprise you if you already played any of the good games in the genre.

I played it for about four hours and even though I wasn't having a bad time, the next day I didn't feel like finishing it. I think I was about two thirds of the way through.

If you're wondering about the plot, art or combat, the answer for all is the same: not great but serviceable.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

teraexbf

This is among my top 5 games.

The mechanics / things that I liked about the game:
    - Can roam around nude since the beginning, and it does not feel like sudden sluttification since it uses clothes tear mechanic and she actually acts embarrassed if her clothes are torn while her corruption is low.
    - Almost all NPCs change their dialogue based on what she's wearing while some might even harass her (in-game side scene feeling her up & rarely a full-on event).
    - Giselle's dialogues (and even some scenes) change according to her corruption level, acting reserved or bold.
    - Different story paths.
    - Most erotic interactions are with human males - molestation & rape. Although molestation / rape is only the case if you go with general flow of the story. There is an NPC who peeks on her while she is bathing, you can repeatedly revisit that event to raise your Lewdness/Corruption very early in the game.
    - Multiple outfits.
    - Art (8.2/10).

Things I did not like:
    - Not all scenes can be viewed in a single playthrough.
    - Many events are not revisitable.

Tip:
    - There is a guard who gropes her while patting her down, there are actually 2 scenes possible there. When her lewdness is low, he just gropes her and she does not let him do anything more, but if her lewdness is high enough, she strips nude there and gives the guard a BJ. The guard comes pretty early in the game and it's tough to raise lewdness that high so early, also it is a 1-time view event. This is where the bathhouse peeking event comes into play.

I played it around 2 years ago, so my memory is a little jittery.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Weatherholt

The game feels....jittery in its plot. It's not always super clear where you're supposed to go or what to do. You'll typically show up in a town, do one thing, then the prince goes "All right, time to leave."

Art was decent. Not a lot of different scenes to go through, though, unless you turbo-slut it. And even then, most people only get one or two scenes.

Combat balance was bad. I went from barely holding on in regular fights to being extremely overpowered in the course of exactly one fight to get a magic sword that I used to stomp the rest of the game.

Entire playthrough time was...four or five hours? Maybe? Decent time waster, but better off just searching for the cgs or downloading a save file.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

ImKull

The story is alright at best
    CGIs are well done
    If you feel under power here is a few tips for yall
    1. Make all the stone to atleast intermediate, it is super cheap
    2. Buy a bunch of White Card and go farming in the jungle, you just need about 2 to 3 clear to beat everything in the game