3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

regboy664

Jul 5, 2020
Apr 12, 2020
Gave it a play and it currently deserves the 3/5 rating its got.
Some critiques I had
  • the horny level mechanic is a bit obtuse I thought I'd need to hit the monster with multiple cans to unlock higher tier scenes but turns out that is an upgrade on the computer in the hub world
  • you can only carry one can of spray despite purchasing multiple and having spare/free inventory slots
  • the models just STOP moving completely after a climax, it is off putting they might as well T pose for how awkward it looks
  • the female audio is either extremely quiet or non-existent I couldn't tell which, sound design contributes a lot which is already present for the levels so it seems odd to drop the ball here
as for the good
  • core game play loop works well
  • unlock grind is tolerable
  • skulldog :love:
suggestions
  • more liminal-core maps such as empty suburbs or that one hotel with the courtyard you know the one
  • items that work differently against different monsters EG: a phone you throw that distracts all monsters but distracts MAL0 for longer, a camera trap that flashes/stuns all monsters when they walk in front of it but Karla keeps posing in front of it for longer
  • an escalation/roguelite game mode where the ladder loads you into another level with each level multiplying your score EG: survive 2 maps in a row to double your reward or 3 to triple it etc
  • slenderman (female)
all in all a step above the average patreon development hell title, would buy on itch when complete/10.

Reactions: imogg

regboy664

Jul 5, 2020
Gave it a play and it currently deserves the 3/5 rating its got.
Some critiques I had
  • the horny level mechanic is a bit obtuse I thought I'd need to hit the monster with multiple cans to unlock higher tier scenes but turns out that is an upgrade on the computer in the hub world
  • you can only carry one can of spray despite purchasing multiple and having spare/free inventory slots
  • the models just STOP moving completely after a climax, it is off putting they might as well T pose for how awkward it looks
  • the female audio is either extremely quiet or non-existent I couldn't tell which, sound design contributes a lot which is already present for the levels so it seems odd to drop the ball here
as for the good
  • core game play loop works well
  • unlock grind is tolerable
  • skulldog :love:
suggestions
  • more liminal-core maps such as empty suburbs or that one hotel with the courtyard you know the one
  • items that work differently against different monsters EG: a phone you throw that distracts all monsters but distracts MAL0 for longer, a camera trap that flashes/stuns all monsters when they walk in front of it but Karla keeps posing in front of it for longer
  • an escalation/roguelite game mode where the ladder loads you into another level with each level multiplying your score EG: survive 2 maps in a row to double your reward or 3 to triple it etc
  • slenderman (female)
all in all a step above the average patreon development hell title, would buy on itch when complete/10.

Bro, tell them the suggestion in the discord, here we leak games and nothing more.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Joke? Really funny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is not some crap Steam-DRM. But ,it would be nice to have some sort of ..Patreon dummy account emulator.

We can try summon experts:
xorxorrax
TJ888

They have experience with this shit.
FYI, I tried cracking this but since I'm not really interested in this game I only gave it a 3-4h try so I wasn't really able to do much. I recommend actually posting in the Cracking forum for some more visibility for people who would actually want to give it a honest try.

• Sad
Reactions: imogg and DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
FYI, I tried cracking this but since I'm not really interested in this game I only gave it a 3-4h try so I wasn't really able to do much. I recommend actually posting in the Cracking forum for some more visibility for people who would actually want to give it a honest try.
Thanks for the info. and.. that you tried to help. Yeah. These devs are obsessed with "anti" measures.
Melon worked fine on older versions, but the devs recently found and "fixed" this "issue".

Envixel

Aug 28, 2024
No idea where the code is (red,green,blue)
you have to count the colored balls in one room to get the code however many blue balls are in that room is the blue numpad code green and red are the same process from what i saw its all next to the machine

NazrT

Jun 19, 2022
How do I unlock the hidden achievement and the first sex achievement?
The horny spray is needed for both. For the first sex, IIRC, just spray any of the monster girls. For the hidden achievement just spray Darling when she comes out to collect the lube you gave to her.

yumiyumi

Sep 10, 2024
The horny spray is needed for both. For the first sex, IIRC, just spray any of the monster girls. For the hidden achievement just spray Darling when she comes out to collect the lube you gave to her.
Thank you, brother! I unlocked the achievement!

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes