19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
if Tracy is fucked in the next update in 9 months real time,
lets say she delivers in 7 months since Marcus is a pushover than in 210 days
2 days per update, updates in 9 month intervals
(210/2) x 9x30 = 28350 days meaning in 78.75 years we will see the baby
I don't think Marcus will fuck Tracy in the next episode. We need to see 2 wasted episodes for Marcus to fuck Tracy. If each episode comes out in 7 months, maybe we can see Marcus and Tracy sex in the next version after 14 months. :D :D

Reactions: KiGa

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
It is literally one guy who is going around Patreon reporting all of these games. He has a real hatred for NTR and Incest in particular and lurks these forums on a regular basis. He still cannot seem to get his head around third party modders will do what they do, it is hardly the fault of the devs who largely try and keep a distance in most cases.
Damnnn. Dont he have better things to do.. sheesh.

FKorus

Sep 7, 2019
How do you play the android port? When i try i do have any options to save or doing anything beside clicking for the next scene.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
It is literally one guy who is going around Patreon reporting all of these games. He has a real hatred for NTR and Incest in particular and lurks these forums on a regular basis. He still cannot seem to get his head around third party modders will do what they do, it is hardly the fault of the devs who largely try and keep a distance in most cases.
fk that lil bitch
i wonder if someone from patreon can tell us who it is

we gonna go witch hunting or in this case a lil bitch prick hunting

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes