f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
That would be really easy to do actually. I'm not much of an erotic writer, but I'm sure if I took the time I could touch up the translation. It's just time consuming.
What a coincidence, I do erotic writing and translating for games. Maybe we can put something together?

A small problem is that (unless I'm missing a detail) the Guido always takes her virginity if she hasn't by that plot point. Is that correct?

So that scene would have to be skipped somehow as well. Perhaps it can be a nightmare if it can't be actually code-removed.

Kenjirosan

May 15, 2023
What a coincidence, I do erotic writing and translating for games. Maybe we can put something together?

A small problem is that (unless I'm missing a detail) the Guido always takes her virginity if she hasn't by that plot point. Is that correct?

So that scene would have to be skipped somehow as well. Perhaps it can be a nightmare if it can't be actually code-removed.
Its just my aliby thats all

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019

Almost. That part of the game is a divergence point for the Victory route or the Defeat route. Guido is the first event of the defeat route. In order to go on the victory route, you need to clear the first 3 dungeons without ever being defeated. Technically the first defeat doesn't lose virginity, but it will force you down the defeat route with Guido.

I have an updated version of the translation, but if you wanted to change it into something else entirely, then yeah, rewriting it would be necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes