4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Reactions: PrismBolt

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Goddamn this Pike one is fantastic. The reason why the animation before this one was meh and why this one is so good, having Pike show so much facial expression is one of CptPopcorn's strength in animating.

rdoug91

Mar 22, 2020
do they still provide the psds and process videos on their gumroad packs? i was looking and it seems the download size is the same as the pack posted here.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Just my opinion
I like D&D , Fantasy and etc but to much stuf from Critical Role in here , to the point when i started wandering if Critical Role have they hand in this

• Angry
Reactions: Mantis---

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
WAH
Hi there friend would you kindly tell me the name of the artist that made the breast play gif

Mantis---

Mar 23, 2022
Just my opinion
I like D&D , Fantasy and etc but to much stuf from Critical Role in here , to the point when i started wandering if Critical Role have they hand in this
I personally only ever subbed to them when they were making an CR Mighty Nein animation in that month.
Their art style doesn't look good to me for stuff that's originally "realistic" like Baldur's Gate 3 or Fallout's Lucy from the new Pack.

They are an niche artist and probably most "old" supporters only do it for the niche properties like CR

Wanker Jester

Mar 2, 2018
Just my opinion
I personally only ever subbed to them when they were making an CR Mighty Nein animation in that month.
Their art style doesn't look good to me for stuff that's originally "realistic" like Baldur's Gate 3 or Fallout's Lucy from the new Pack.

They are an niche artist and probably most "old" supporters only do it for the niche properties like CR
And not to mention, this thread and especially the Artist are the ones who made me loves (and knows) CR! so, Yaaaay! :love:

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes