Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
c:\users\*user*\appdata\locallow\college life\

what milf?
I think he means MC's Mommy
View attachment 3886856
Yeah, I was referring to the Mc's mother, leaving that aside, shit I had forgotten what she looked like after the whole story with the father, iirc the story never advanced more than a few sessions of photos in underwear if the Mc helped her and I think some kisses, right?

Reactions: ABQ-NEW

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Yeah, I was referring to the Mc's mother, leaving that aside, shit I had forgotten what she looked like after the whole story with the father, iirc the story never advanced more than a few sessions of photos in underwear if the Mc helped her and I think some kisses, right?
well... I don't know how much content there was with the milf, because when I heard that the MC's mom was gonna be sexually involved, I decided to wait for a couple more updates so I didn't get teased and blue balled. And I'm still waiting:HideThePain:.
It's a shame really, most moms in incest games have watermelon size breasts and there is nothing wrong with that, I love me some big boobies. But I also love a milf with cute mid/small breasts, sadly it's very rare to find a VN that has it. and the ones that do have it usually get abandoned.:cry::cry:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right, mc could peek her at showers (repeatable) but after she got work at town hall nothing. quite same with mc's sis landlady.

chaleja

Dec 19, 2018
I´m a big fan of this game as well. It was the first game I played in this forum, back in 2019 I think. Sad that It got abandoned, I hope one day Mikemaster comes back and rescues the game, and I also hope he is doing well.

Reactions: jannikwesseler

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I´m a big fan of this game as well. It was the first game I played in this forum, back in 2019 I think. Sad that It got abandoned, I hope one day Mikemaster comes back and rescues the game, and I also hope he is doing well.
most likely permanent tag.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I am still salty that this game never got to be finished ... I am leaving a comment here to keep it alive

Maybe gone but not forgotten
Yeah, I feel for the dev. I know he had some RL stuff going on which slowed the game to a crawl and became abandoned. I am not a fan of RPGM games, but this one was amazing.

I do hope one day it gets finished.

Reactions: chaleja and Wyrme
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes