WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Hmm. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. Delusion. Justification. Misapprehension. Prognostication. Well done. I have nothing to respond to, as literally everything you just said is completely and totally irrelevant to what was discussed. I would actually be impressed with this post if it wasn't so boring.
Keep peddling your bullshit headcanon, not gonna bother anymore :)

vivex

May 26, 2018
i downloaded ck 2 for mac but i am not able to play it as application doesn't open. Anyone else facing the same problem?

Silverstone_1

Sep 27, 2021
I can't work out if I'm on the latest version. Last scene was when this guy was threatening riley and it looked like a fight was about to happen.

richiman

May 3, 2022
I can't work out if I'm on the latest version. Last scene was when this guy was threatening riley and it looked like a fight was about to happen.
You're probably using an outdated version of the game (game before rework).
No current version of the game ends in combat.

CK1 [1.1.2] ends with a scene at the airport.
CK2 [1.1.7] ends with a conversation with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or a kiss with
if the MC is in a relationship with

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
Today is already the 10th and there has been no announcement, so it should be very likely that it won't come this month.
They already have said that the Pool Party act is coming this month. No word on a delay but until they announce one, I expect it this month.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
My saves will work o the rework version ?
I''ve just finished the game in the outdated version..
If you're talking about version 15, I did the same thing & had to download Act I - v1.1.2s then I used my saves at the end of the Europe trip (Riley-Aubrey scene or Lindsey bathroom scene). Then I finished up the Europe trip & saved it as you land back home. That's the end of new CK1, so that save can then be imported when you start CK2.

3.20 star(s) 196 Votes