darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Ignore season 1 - is outdated and incompatible. Play CK and CK2 (1.1.2 then 1.1.7) in the same order as you wrote.
Richiman, isn't 1.1.2 an older version of 1.1.7, but there's really no new content? I skipped 1.1.2 and just took my saves from CK1 right into 1.1.7.

richiman

May 3, 2022
Richiman, isn't 1.1.2 an older version of 1.1.7, but there's really no new content? I skipped 1.1.2 and just took my saves from CK1 right into 1.1.7.
College Kings 1.1.2 contains three Acts.
College Kings 2 1.1.7 contains one Episode.

If you have completed CK1 1.1.2 then you can import the save to CK2 1.1.7 and continue playing until the end of Episode I. There will be no new content because Episode I is completed and the new content will be in Episode II as DLC for College Kings 2. The current updates for College Kings 2 are bug fixes with no new content.

Last edited:

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
There were simply Seasons in the beginning. Then in CK1 they changed it to Acts. They released Act IV as DLC for CK1. Then they decided that they would remove Act IV from CK1, make corrections and release it as a revised Episode I to CK2. Currently, there are three Acts in CK1 and it is a completed game. Currently, only Episodes will be released for CK2.

CK1 - Act I, Act II and Act III
CK2 - Episode I

It should look like this:

this ought to be pinned on the first post. very helpful info, thank you.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
There were simply Seasons in the beginning. Then in CK1 they changed it to Acts. They released Act IV as DLC for CK1. Then they decided that they would remove Act IV from CK1, make corrections and release it as a revised Episode I to CK2. Currently, there are three Acts in CK1 and it is a completed game. Currently, only Episodes will be released for CK2.

CK1 - Act I, Act II and Act III
CK2 - Episode I

It should look like this:

i actually reported the OP a few weeks ago and proposed changing the titles like that, but they only added the confusing "Act II" heading to the CK2 download, hid the season 1 download and removed the confusing explanation

richiman

May 3, 2022
i actually reported the OP a few weeks ago and proposed changing the titles like that, but they only added the confusing "Act II" heading to the CK2 download, hid the season 1 download and removed the confusing explanation
I've done that too, but with a big explanation of how it works. I received a reply telling me to contact the developer. It depends on who reads your report - some people don't give a fuck about it. Act I and Act II for CK1 and CK2 do not make much sense. In CK2 there are no Acts, but Episodes. In CK1, there are three Acts, not one Act. The game is called College Kings - Act I because it starts with Act I and that's it. Assigning CK1 and CK2 with the game version in square bracket is not difficult.

Reactions: rxiw

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Hi everyone the last time i downloaded the game it was the 12.1.1 version, so does it mean that i still have some thing left in the Act I or can i start with the Act II?

richiman

May 3, 2022
Hi everyone the last time i downloaded the game it was the 12.1.1 version, so does it mean that i still have some thing left in the Act I or can i start with the Act II?
The game has been reworked.
You have to start all over again.
Old game saves are incompatible.
Download the Act I (CK1 - 1.1.2) file first and then the Act II (CK2 - 1.1.7) file.
You can import the game save into CK2 after completing CK1 in CK2.

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
The game has been reworked.
You have to start all over again.
Old game saves are incompatible.
Download the Act I (CK1 - 1.1.2) file first and then the Act II (CK2 - 1.1.7) file.
You can import the game save into CK2 after completing CK1 in CK2.
I understand, thank you very much

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
**For Act 4 onwards I will only update this guide once an Act is complete due to bugs/glitches and the developers changing how you unlock scenes before an Act is even complete or changing decisions in updates. This makes any changes I make to the guide mid Act inaccurate and causes problems to everyone's playthroughs**

[v13.0.1] Walkthrough "Bang Everyone" Guide (Updated)
What this guide achieves:
  • Friend's with benefits relationships with all the characters
  • Lauren will not be angry about you having sex with Aubrey
  • Emily will go with you to Europe
  • Easy murder mystery game guide
  • Unlock nearly every sex scene in one playthrough with guidance on multiple paths and where to save
This guide is great do you have a bang everyone for College Kings 2

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Feel free to write one if you feel like going insane. The girls tend to cock block each other and you have to cheese your KCT at several points to have the right KCT at the right time (which often isn't the one that the girl "likes").

View attachment 2064289
I can't see myself playing with just 1 path or save. I run both Wolves & Apes paths, with 3 saves each (Chloe GF, Lauren GF, Slut Path). Of course in all paths you try to bang everyone you can, but you can't bang them all on one path. The Slut path is the crazy decisions you wouldn't normally make, but still want to see how it ends (this is for the new or periphery girls)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I can't see myself playing with just 1 path or save. I run both Wolves & Apes paths, with 3 saves each (Chloe GF, Lauren GF, Slut Path). Of course in all paths you try to bang everyone you can, but you can't bang them all on one path. The Slut path is the crazy decisions you wouldn't normally make, but still want to see how it ends (this is for the new or periphery girls)
I've gotten good results with just two saves. A wolf save where I stay Loyal while dating Lauren and an Ape save where I date Chloe and stay Confident. You do get better results if you keep to the middle of the KCT and are able to change it dynamically with just a few choices but it is too much of a hassle for me so I just pursue different girls in each save. Between the two of them, I've pretty much caught them all. I'm just a friend with Amber in both saves so sacrifices need to be made somewhere I guess.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I am facing a problem. When I sit with autumn in the garden smoking and talking about being asexual. I want this to continue but I am also in relation with lauren so she refuses. I have tried in the savegame editor and the URM to change that but did not succeed. Also the KCT changing commands are not working.

Anyone got an idea over cheating around this one?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 196 Votes