Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
"how confusing do you want your version numbering scheme?" - "yes"
A version numbering scheme I used in the past on a video game I created, was I used the date. So a version would simply be 2022.09.02.1357. Seems a tad long, but it's basically YEAR.MONTH.DAY.TIME You know which version is newer this way.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
A version numbering scheme I used in the past on a video game I created, was I used the date. So a version would simply be 2022.09.02.1357. Seems a tad long, but it's basically YEAR.MONTH.DAY.TIME You know which version is newer this way.
that wouldn't really help to differentiate part 1 and part 2 :LOL:

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
can some one update the links for Act I - v1.1.2s Fixed , and added more variety like gofile or mediafire, even mixdrop is fine.

Anon is unreliable with big files and cancels half way, corrupting the zip. Mega has a cap for free accounts like me, and other one is a dead link

Last edited:

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
can some one update the links for Act I - v1.1.2s Fixed , and added more variety like gofile or mediafire, even mixdrop is fine.

Anon is unreliable with big files and cancels half way, corrupting the zip. Mega has a cap for free accounts like me, and other one is a dead link
tried to help, but Mediafire allows only 10GB on free accounts, GoFile upload dropped to around 100kb/s and i don't want to run an upload for 2 days, and Mixdrop ran with 250Mb/s upload but always crashed after a few hundred MB.
Maybe try Anon again. Performance varies a lot, but sometimes it is really fast

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
tried to help, but Mediafire allows only 10GB on free accounts, GoFile upload dropped to around 100kb/s and i don't want to run an upload for 2 days, and Mixdrop ran with 250Mb/s upload but always crashed after a few hundred MB.
Maybe try Anon again. Performance varies a lot, but sometimes it is really fast
Thanks for trying

I tried anon again and it cancelled half way again, and when i restart a download the file becomes corrupted with anon when a download finishes after canceling.

Its alot of wasted bandwidth having to restart the same download at 7gb and canceling on me halfway

richiman

May 3, 2022

With Anon you can download files using the "Free Download Manager" at high speed. You will probably have to download an extension for your browser of choice in addition to the download link to the program. You can also download another download manager.

Reactions: Night Hacker

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
With Anon you can download files using the "Free Download Manager" at high speed. You will probably have to download an extension for your browser of choice in addition to the download link to the program. You can also download another download manager.
Im actually using a free download manager

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
but part 1 still got some updates while part 2 was out already
I see what you mean. Well, I had two versions of my game (I won't say the game name to preserve my identity)... GameName 1 and GameName 2 were clear indicators of which was which... with version numbers that used the dates on each.

But this Dev took too many drugs or something with his. heheh

Reactions: soprano31
3.20 star(s) 196 Votes