D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Did this new update make it so we can load from the last chapter or whatever it was yet?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
That new handy relationship tracker you have to enable in the path builder disappears when loading saves, and another time it kept duplicating, at one time I had three sets of icons on the phone LMAO. Probably best bet is just waiting for the content release. One of my previous ch2 saves completely flipped the script and started playing apes content! At first I thought they just added the scene to show their decision to troll Chloe but then the MC is talking about protecting their reputation and I'm just like what the fuck.. I still never did an apes playthrough.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone!

The major update for CK2 Episode 1 is coming later this month!

After listening to your feedback, we've carefully refined the entirety of Episode 1. With new scenes, new choices and a new ending, plus deeper and more realistic relationships, we hope to really make you feel like we've heard and addressed your concerns!

We'll announce the official release date soon, stay tuned!
P.S. Plotting is going amazing for the remaining 9 episodes of CK2, and writing for episode 2 will start later this month :)

- Steve

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Is this game still a fkn bug fest or has it gotten better??
Came across a fairly long stretch of scenes where the game breaks if you try and save, which seems new.

Also, the phone's apps all continuously multiply if you reach the end of the content and start again without quitting the game entirely.

Honestly, that second one impresses me.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain
May 4, 2017
Came across a fairly long stretch of scenes where the game breaks if you try and save, which seems new.

Also, the phone's apps all continuously multiply if you reach the end of the content and start again without quitting the game entirely.

Honestly, that second one impresses me.
You mean the contacts multiply? I had a bug where I had the same NPC contact 4 or 5 times.

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
damn the render quality still not on par with other games with similar the number of patreons. Why is this game popular?

3.20 star(s) 196 Votes