ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
I think he's claiming that they won't let you transfer your saves from CK1 to CK2 and that you'll be forced to play only using the Path Builder. I have checked their Discord and his claim is false. They are working on save transfer. Also, his claim that CK1 will be dead ended is also false because they are working on one last update to CK1 that will give it a proper ending and there might even be new sex scenes in it.

Staring a new game is bugged in this version. They have released a patch but nobody's uploaded it here. You will have to click Path Builder. When doing Path Builder be sure to NOT use the "Advanced" options until AFTER Step 4 in the Path Builder.
Thanks to you i can get in to the game, but i cant go too far, i get an error no matter which plan for Chloe i choose.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v1/scene19.rpy", line 116, in script
    call screen planning_board(chloe_board)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: In DynamicImage u'C:/Desktop/College Kings 2 [v3.0.1] [Undergrad Steve]/Season 2/CollegeKings2-2-pc/game/images/nonplayable_characters/profile_pictures/mc1.webp': Could not find substitution 'v3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 441, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 744, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 638, in find_target
    raise Exception("In DynamicImage %r: Could not find substitution '%s'." % (self.name, str(ke.args[0])))
Exception: In DynamicImage u'C:/Desktop/College Kings 2 [v3.0.1] [Undergrad Steve]/Season 2/CollegeKings2-2-pc/game/images/nonplayable_characters/profile_pictures/mc1.webp': Could not find substitution 'v3'.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Thanks to you i can get in to the game, but i cant go too far, i get an error no matter which plan for Chloe i choose.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 441, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 558, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 744, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 638, in find_target
    raise Exception("In DynamicImage %r: Could not find substitution '%s'." % (self.name, str(ke.args[0])))
I saw someone else mention this bug. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix this one.

Mar 5, 2020
Ah! That's why then. I didn't try any advanced options because I kept seeing posts about crashes.

I played 15.1.0 to the end and I think I'll wait for a more bug free version 2 before I try it. Got other games I want to play anyhow.
That's the spirit. They have to fix it for the Steam release anyway, otherwise, the negative reviews will kill the release.

I have the first 3 acts on Steam, for now, I am waiting for CK2 to be released there to get back into the game with my main path. I am mostly exploring single-girl path to see if there are some scenes or triggers that I missed in Act 4 part 1-2

Ah! That's why then. I didn't try any advanced options because I kept seeing posts about crashes.

I played 15.1.0 to the end and I think I'll wait for a more bug free version 2 before I try it. Got other games I want to play anyhow.
Well, the charli story is fixed with the advanced options, but there are other discontinuities. For example, in my main path, when Nora got robbed I followed the robber and beat the shit out of him. Now in the cottage, she tells that I came to check if she was alright, and as far as I can tell, there is no such option in the path builder

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Hacker

MaddSeazyn

Dec 14, 2021
Does College Kings "1" seriously end with a "You're about to fight but JK" moment or am I missing something here?

cdawg20789

Jun 25, 2018
I think he's claiming that they won't let you transfer your saves from CK1 to CK2 and that you'll be forced to play only using the Path Builder. I have checked their Discord and his claim is false. They are working on save transfer. Also, his claim that CK1 will be dead ended is also false because they are working on one last update to CK1 that will give it a proper ending and there might even be new sex scenes in it.
Hmmm...based on what you said, I'm thinking I should wait for this new update to CK1 before downloading then. From what I'm reading in this thread, the current CK1 ends really abruptly and the new version that is supposed to be coming out soon fixes that by giving it a more coherent ending. Don't know about the bonus scenes though.

After all, the file is rather large, and I'd like to avoid downloading it more than once.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Is there a proper walkthrough for this game ? I needed one
There is the official walkthrough and a fan walkthrough, however they only cover the first game/season at the moment (it takes time to write them). The fan walkthrough is linked on the first page but the official walkthrough has been removed, most likely at the request of the Devs since they are selling them.
Does College Kings "1" seriously end with a "You're about to fight but JK" moment or am I missing something here?
No, College Kings 1 ends with you travelling back from Europe.
Hmmm...based on what you said, I'm thinking I should wait for this new update to CK1 before downloading then. From what I'm reading in this thread, the current CK1 ends really abruptly and the new version that is supposed to be coming out soon fixes that by giving it a more coherent ending. Don't know about the bonus scenes though.

After all, the file is rather large, and I'd like to avoid downloading it more than once.
Sounds like a good plan.

Reactions: supersoysauce

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Was wondering if anyone knew what DAZ models were used in ths game for Chloe & Aubrey?
I think that Chloe and Aubrey use the same character, but with different hair. I haven't tested this yet. Anyhow, the assets for Chloe are...

Chloe
~~~~~
Character: Aria HD for Genesis 8 -
Hair: WF Monica Hair -

I just started to look into the rest, I have seen the MC before, I just need to look him up again, and I have also seen Chris's character as well, I'll be downloading them in the near future as I want to render a scene with Chris getting the snot beaten out of him. ;)

Jun 23, 2020
There is the official walkthrough and a fan walkthrough, however they only cover the first game/season at the moment (it takes time to write them). The fan walkthrough is linked on the first page but the official walkthrough has been removed, most likely at the request of the Devs since they are selling them.

No, College Kings 1 ends with you travelling back from Europe.

Sounds like a good plan.
Oo then i can get official version walkthrough from patreon?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I think that Chloe and Aubrey use the same character, but with different hair. I haven't tested this yet. Anyhow, the assets for Chloe are...

Chloe
~~~~~
Character: Aria HD for Genesis 8 -
Hair: WF Monica Hair -

I just started to look into the rest, I have seen the MC before, I just need to look him up again, and I have also seen Chris's character as well, I'll be downloading them in the near future as I want to render a scene with Chris getting the snot beaten out of him. ;)
Be cool to see some fan art for this.

Reactions: Night Hacker

SoonAtHome

Sep 22, 2020
all the girls have the same body like they are sisters or eat vegan etc..,
Amber, Audrey, Penelope, Lauren, Jenny, Samantha, etc etc
No milf ? mature woman are not attracted by the mc

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
College Kings Season 1 [v15.1.0] [Undergrad Steve] – Compressed

higher quality than the below version
Win/Linux (Markets) v15.1.0 · · · (2.6 GiB :: 16.1 GiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/Linux v15.1.0 · · · (1.7 GiB :: 16.1 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Both version have dev mode disabled (see Night Hacker's post for details).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

3.20 star(s) 196 Votes