KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Soooo.......4-6h on Gofile.....Dropmefiles don't work at all.....Anonfile bad gateway. That leaves Mega and I'm not a premium user so....3 days. Can someone provide a torrent link?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Soooo.......4-6h on Gofile.....Dropmefiles don't work at all.....Anonfile bad gateway. That leaves Mega and I'm not a premium user so....3 days. Can someone provide a torrent link?
Gofile is the best host file so far, it downloaded @ 3.79mps, only took like about 45 minutes

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
can mediafire links handle 14gb? that one seems the most stable no matter the traffic for me, since gofile and dropmefiles seems to be slow when there is heavy traffic.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
College Kings v14.0.1
Original PC Version more mirror
dropmefiles by gamingdevil800 - gdrive by vonmott - - mega
filesfm​
letsupload​
mediafire​
workupload​
Part | |
Part | |
Part | |
Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Compressed PC Version by CircleJerker more mirror
- (7days) - mega - - (7days)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed Mac Version by CircleJerker more mirror
"like" will be appreciated
you are the g.o.a.t., thank you

sword07

Feb 12, 2018
College Kings v14.0.1
Original PC Version more mirror
dropmefiles by gamingdevil800 - gdrive by vonmott - - mega
filesfm​
letsupload​
mediafire​
workupload​
Part | |
Part | |
Part | |
Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Compressed PC Version by CircleJerker more mirror
Compressed Mac Version by CircleJerker more mirror
"like" will be appreciated
Thanks

Reactions: "CJ"

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But one of the downfalls of having a minimalist cast or with a few or maybe only one "love interest" is your game will be exclusively dependant on emoboys-pixelboyfriends... and -- maybe I am unfortunately wrong but -- I think they're the minority; a vocal one, but are a minority -- at least I hope so. Anyway, it could even be the case that if there were a game "Dating Nora" exclusively and only with her it wouldn't pick their interest. What they like is just having this possibility of frustration: that there could be some scenes with Nora but it doesn't. And then, more weeks of waiting for another possibility of frustration (sometimes months, as in the case of BaDIK's maîtresses of blue balls Jill & Bella). Of course, there must also have the possibility of "choice" (as in "I'm dumping Riley, Aubrey, and Amber! I'm choosing Nora over them!") -- and this is another reason for a large cast --, but, in the end, frustration is what matters... Even if the game starts large but turns easily into "Dating Nora", in a few updates more, emoboys would lose their interest. Or do you think BaDIK would have attained its degree of success if it have delivered Jill or Bella on a plate in a few episodes? No way! The balls can't even be blue; they must be purple! It's some kind of masochism, and I bet my ass that a game "Dating Nora" wouldn't sell...
Well thats's why i think a good middle path is key maybe 4-5 main LI and a few side girls. So u can have diversity, create some characters which actually have a personality and with this size u can work, of course there will always a update where one get more content.
One exampple of too much characters would be Banking on Bella, good game, good characters...but way to many of them, updates where not one girl u like is being featured, coupled with very long time beetwen updates...

For this game take Aubrey/Amber/Riley, if u want a more slutty character one of them could have filled that role, no need for 3 main LI's. Especialy Aubrey/Amber the only real difference is Amber likes drugs...
Lindsey could have easily replaced by Nora, which would have been more interesting story-wise imo.
Penelope is just kind of there, really lacks in term of content...
Penelopes friend feels like a completely unnecessary character.
Lauren is also not really blessed with much content, ever since the hoco.

Lacking content with main LI's is even more frustrating if there is a large cast and yet the dev continues to add more and more characters like Penelopes friend, Lindsey or Charli (i mean, he was an complete waste of time with no benefits, not even interesting, just a waste of space), or the hoock ups with some random girls on the trip...yet Penelope still has no action...

As for the game which shall not be named. I'm one of the players which likes slow burn, if it makes sense with the character in question. But with these 2 characters it is just wayyy too much, to the point of pure frustration, if anything this blueball fest would (or rather has) make me quit the game, instead of wanting more.

Personaly i'd prefer less blue balls and more story, like the escapades of the student/teacher(Bella) affair, makes a way better game than blue balls, which only masochists can enjoy at this point.
Imo a largely overrated game, i like the visuals thought.

3.20 star(s) 196 Votes