JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Funny thing happened: I tried to do a pure Chloe run, so I just didn't have sex with anyone, and because of this I wasn't popular, so Chloe didn't go with me to the Homecoming. Started again, fucked Aubrey twice, and now Chloe is okay for Homecoming :sneaky:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
So from the scenes, I can judge there's Riley, and Chloe. Who's the 2nd and 4th?
Damn man, if only I was that far in my savegame.

Edit - one of them seems like Penelope. The other? Emily? Ew.

Last edited:

Rinvey

Apr 13, 2019
Please, devs, add more footjob content, i was bait by tag, but game have only one scene in beggining :cry:
There not many options of poses, but btw game is awesome :love:
Riley top :sneaky:

MelonMusk

Aug 2, 2017
So from the scenes, I can judge there's Riley, and Chloe. Who's the 2nd and 4th?
Damn man, if only I was that far in my savegame.

Edit - one of them seems like Penelope. The other? Emily? Ew.
It's a girl from Simplr event, her name was Cindy I suppose
And the rest of scenes was Riley, Chloe and Emily

Zhaiii

Sep 20, 2021
CK android version has been released, i wanna download it but i have doubts that it'll be buggy just like the pc/mac versions. Still waiting for the multi mod version.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Something is off, Aubrey in this update said she can't swim but a few update ago with Mc, Riley and Ryan she swimmed at the lake and go with Mc to another side of the lake to blow him, I mean LOL
You just have to turn off your brain when playing this game sometimes due to some of the questionable writing and bad plot twists :KEK: Charli and Riley in the last few parts really pissed off a lot of guys on here haha

3.20 star(s) 196 Votes