NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I'm gonna have to check everything again I see in 12.1.1 they "changed story flow" what way did Lauren react to you and Aubrey? She should say "oh my god" then talks to you at the airport. The failure state is her getting angry once she sees you and Aubrey
Yep, that's what happened and she said she wants to "explore things together" so I'm just assuming this particular scene has been locked under Lauren romance route and we'll get a different one for the friends with benefit route.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
How can u get Emily in the game or u can't date her ?
Nopes, that bitch be the Dev's Cuck Queen: added just to torment those that want to get back with her. She cheated on you once, plus if you take her to the homecoming dance she will fuck up your night and later in Europe will be a complete cunt to you, because she trusts little bitch boi Charli over you. The bitch isn't worth it. Better going for Lindsey/Nora: hotter and much nicer :p

She will probably come begging to the MC next update, but why would you even give her the time of day considering how much she fucks over the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExDeath730

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
There is a conversation in the game, I forget with who, where the MC says his Dad and Julia got divorced. His mother left when he was young and after the second divorce he chose to stay with his Step Mom Julia. So both of his Bio parents are alive out there as potential future characters but Julia is the only parent in his life right now.
So that answers my question if Julia will be on option later as an LI , the fact that Dad and Julia got divorced is a hint because that means no incest relationship between them anymore in the future

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
The in-game walkthrough mod marks the shopping event with her as part of her route, so presumably there's already provision for it in the code. And it's hinted at with her coming into the changing room and touching you.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
That's my brother... I've wasted my time testing all the possibilities with the girls, it doesn't change anything independent of your "character alignment", basically only reveals new scenes and dialogues, but in the end this is still a harem, every harem has a sultan, the sultan of this harem is the protagonist ... Emily kind of disappointing, no matter what you do, even if you turn the protagonist into an INCEL, she comes to you jealous, contradicting her arguments and tells you never to talk to her again.
imagem_2021-08-23_162243.png

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
screenshot0001.png

I just find this scene very ironic because I noticed that most of the time, women don't wear bra at all even Nora who I find the most prude next to Lauren and a female teacher wear a non-appropriate teaching attire doesn't wear a bra too, what kind of College is this ? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
most of the women don't wear bra at all even Nora who I find the most prude next to Lauren and a female teacher wear a non-appropriate teaching attire doesn't wear a bra too, what kind of College is this ? :ROFLMAO:
I think this is mostly just down to the realities of using off-the-shelf models and the practicalities of posing said models without multilayer clothing clipping rather than a deliberate design choice on the part of the developer. And you do see both Nora and Aubrey with strapless bras on during a couple of scenes where they take their tops off.

Although Lorraine's model was obviously chosen to make her desirable since she can be pursued. Subtlety is rarely a characteristic of these sorts of games.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
That's my brother... I've wasted my time testing all the possibilities with the girls, it doesn't change anything independent of your "character alignment", basically only reveals new scenes and dialogues, but in the end this is still a harem, every harem has a sultan, the sultan of this harem is the protagonist ... Emily kind of disappointing, no matter what you do, even if you turn the protagonist into an INCEL, she comes to you jealous, contradicting her arguments and tells you never to talk to her again.
View attachment 1367707
Just on the Emily issue - I found it weird that I rejected her right from the start, ignored her, turned her down and generally treated her like shit....... only to have her come tell me we cant see each other any more as if we had been dating. WTF? kind of confusing and broke the flow of the narrative at that point for me. I guess without tons of programming you can't plan for every path. No big deal in the long run for me, just a little strange.

Reactions: EPrometheus

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
There are a number of branching/continuity issues like that, although that's the most obvious and jarring. I noticed a few smaller ones, like when joining the Apes and going out with Ryan to get his hair dyed in France when you come back you say you were out with Imre getting his tattoo, which only happens in the Wolves path.

Mar 5, 2020
She cheated on you once, plus if you take her to the homecoming dance she will fuck up your night and later in Europe will be a complete cunt to you, because she trusts little bitch boi Charli over you.
For some reason, I have my doubts about that. The way I see it, it is not Charli bitching on the MC she is listening to. We have never seen her with him, nor did he come to gloat about this. I would bet on the receptionist from the doctor's office at the beginning of the game

Reactions: Mr. Darke

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
For some reason, I have my doubts about that. The way I see it, it is not Charli bitching on the MC she is listening to. We have never seen her with him, nor did he come to gloat about this. I would bet on the receptionist from the doctor's office at the beginning of the game
This is what I thought at first but if u completely ignore her so she never even meets guy the scene still plays out the exact same

regardless, she's still on the LI list. IMO dev shouldn't even waste resources bringing her back, LIs in VNs never recover after storylines like these. Maya from BaD is still the least favored LI by quite a bit after her "betrayal" scene

just noticed the Cameron dude is the same model as the MC from BaD with an even shittier haircut

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
Just on the Emily issue - I found it weird that I rejected her right from the start, ignored her, turned her down and generally treated her like shit....... only to have her come tell me we cant see each other any more as if we had been dating. WTF? kind of confusing and broke the flow of the narrative at that point for me. I guess without tons of programming you can't plan for every path. No big deal in the long run for me, just a little strange.
I agree with you. Anyway, let's wait for the next update to see what will happen to this harem... I expected more development with Emily, just from the background, anyway, let's find out what's going to happen...

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
It's strange how she came to you and said she'd ignore you from then on, my theory is that it has connection with Charli or that friend of the MC who's part of the Ape's (I can't remember this guy's name, on my route he's not relevant)... Anyway, I just hope a bow focused on her as Nora and Lauren had, there's a lot to explain, especially that betrayal that served as the background to the story... And the most important thing about all this is that the developer promised me a Harem, without Emily this won't be complete, I just want what he promised me.

Reactions: sztrb
3.20 star(s) 195 Votes