Raphirin

Apr 28, 2021
Anybody got a cleared save for Village Needs Help by any chance? This game is stomping my shit in, especially with that "don't get hit" challenge right at the start.
here you go
just put it in \Users\(ur pc name)\AppData\Roaming\This village need help- or just %appdata% and search for the folder

Sum G

Jul 5, 2023
Does anyone know how to pass the castle in "This Village Need Help"? There has been a part of where I got stuck at...

Jun 5, 2021
any ideas on how to solve that? I have already tried to do the rendering thing with the path and all of that stuff that appears on yt, but no results, my gpu is a Geforce GT 710M (ik ass), when I try the path+rendering command in cmd, it says the unkown command.

Last edited:

Owen.-.

Feb 28, 2022
any ideas on how to solve that? I have already tried to do the rendering thing with the path and all of that stuff that appears on yt, but no results, my gpu is a Geforce GT 710M (ik ass), when I try the path+rendering command in cmd, it says the unkown command.
window +r then type the command it told you to

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What the hell? You mean in cmd? I alr did that, got to work eventually but when trying to launch from cmd still gives me the same message, found out ita not compatible with gpu
I really wish people would learn to use the search on the site....

make a shortcut (right button on the file, create a shortcut) > right button on the shotcut > proprieties > go to shortcut > target > literally put after the .exe" --rendering-driver opengl3

View attachment 3702867

Reactions: fighting001
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes