Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py [Cheat Mod] [Mod] [Ren'Py] Cheat mod for Bright Past [v0.99.3]

lhs6699

Aug 18, 2024
It was normal when playing this mod before, and then suddenly pressing c and k can't call the mod's interface. I don't know how to solve it

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
It was normal when playing this mod before, and then suddenly pressing c and k can't call the mod's interface. I don't know how to solve it
Can you add more details?
Maybe you have installed some programs that interact with the keyboard, e.g. capture information about the keys pressed? Maybe it's some kind of firewall or antivirus that logs keystrokes? Programs for automatic language change like Punto Switcher? Have you tried reinstalling the mod?

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Mod updated for game version 0.99.3
Hello, everyone!
Good news. The author of the game in the current version (0.99.3) is back to the old (and correct) concept - without compiling game code into byte code (or something like that), which he started using since version 0.99. Thanks to him for that.
This is very good because now I can interact with the game code again, which means I can add my own elements to the game screen.

Thanks to this in the new version of the mod:
--- Returned button to open the mod window, the addition of which became unavailable from mod version 0.5 and game version 0.98.9 - (19.01.2024). It is in the old place - under the amount of money. This is the original image - a screwdriver with a wrench. But you can also open/close the mod with the “C” and “K” keys. This is good, because if you are playing on a phone/tablet or have trouble opening the menu via the keys, the button comes in handy

--- There is an additional file NPC.rpyc which unlocks the gallery in the “Characters” menu (see screenshots). Installation is the same as for the mod: move the file to the Game folder. Note that this file unlocks only the gallery. The main mod is in the DATA.rpyc file. If you don't need to unlock the gallery, you don't need this file.

--- Added the ability to unlock the gallery with selfies in the Phone - Gallery menu. (Please read the warning below under the spoiler before using.). Unlike unlocking the character gallery using the NPC.rpyc file, this method could hypothetically harm the game's walkthrough, but maybe nothing will happen. For now, this is unknown. I'm not playing the game and so I won't test by playing the game. I tested on a new game and saves and I was fine. And this unlock is done by pressing the original button (the blue “Gallery” button), it is in the bottom right corner of the mod, so it's up to you to decide if you need it or not.

--- The mod file is again called DATA.rpyc as it was from the very first version of the mod. The installation method has not changed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

GoDfLesH

Feb 19, 2020
Mod updated for game version 0.99.3
Hello, everyone!
Good news. The author of the game in the current version (0.99.3) is back to the old (and correct) concept - without compiling game code into byte code (or something like that), which he started using since version 0.99. Thanks to him for that.
This is very good because now I can interact with the game code again, which means I can add my own elements to the game screen.

Thanks to this in the new version of the mod:
--- Returned button to open the mod window, the addition of which became unavailable from mod version 0.5 and game version 0.98.9 - (19.01.2024). It is in the old place - under the amount of money. This is the original image - a screwdriver with a wrench. But you can also open/close the mod with the “C” and “K” keys. This is good, because if you are playing on a phone/tablet or have trouble opening the menu via the keys, the button comes in handy

--- There is an additional file NPC.rpyc which unlocks the gallery in the “Characters” menu (see screenshots). Installation is the same as for the mod: move the file to the Game folder. Note that this file unlocks only the gallery. The main mod is in the DATA.rpyc file. If you don't need to unlock the gallery, you don't need this file.

--- Added the ability to unlock the gallery with selfies in the Phone - Gallery menu. (Please read the warning below under the spoiler before using.). Unlike unlocking the character gallery using the NPC.rpyc file, this method could hypothetically harm the game's walkthrough, but maybe nothing will happen. For now, this is unknown. I'm not playing the game and so I won't test by playing the game. I tested on a new game and saves and I was fine. And this unlock is done by pressing the original button (the blue “Gallery” button), it is in the bottom right corner of the mod, so it's up to you to decide if you need it or not.

--- The mod file is again called DATA.rpyc as it was from the very first version of the mod. The installation method has not changed.

View attachment 3969383 View attachment 3969384 View attachment 3969385
There's an error somewhere...

UPD. I apologize... My mistake. Somehow the game didn't update....

Last edited:
Reactions: Greslux

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
is there a way to hack/cheat/change time in game to go back in hours?
There is no such option in the cheat mod, but yesterday during tests when I was changing the time, I thought about it. So in principle, I could add a couple of buttons “+ 1 hour” and “- 1 hour” (or just rollback time: -1 hour, -10 minutes), but I'm not sure that changing the time won't harm the walkthrough, and I don't want to test the whole thing. It wouldn't be very appropriate of me to introduce an option into a cheat mod that is untested and might break saves.

Reactions: taglag

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Thank you for your mod (y).

I have a question that has nothing to do with the mod, but maybe you know it from modifying some of the game code.
Do you know what those icons are that some characters have in their menus?

Reactions: Greslux

MattLess

Apr 2, 2022
Thank you for your mod (y).

I have a question that has nothing to do with the mod, but maybe you know it from modifying some of the game code.
Do you know what those icons are that some characters have in their menus?

These points change the appearance of the character, points are given when collecting paintings, it seems.