Ren'Py - Callisto-X [v0.80] [ProfessorX-10]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story 1/5
    Well starting to see why this dosent have any reviews since its barely worth a single star...

Story is just bland and kinetic, you controle nothing and already 2 mins in the game the first girl is forced on you, someone MC dident even want to touch which on its own feels idiotic, also you know absolutly nothing about the girl or who she is which results in a pointless sex scene with 0 feelings for the girl and it makes the story feel extremly rushed.

Some might say its needed for story but its just not, the mother could have walked in on MC and her daughter while the daughter is nude in bed before any sex happens and still trow MC out, so the forced and awfull sex scene wasent even needed.

Kinda funny how game starts by saying iits more about story then sex and then first thing it does is force a sex scene on you.....its just stupid, same goes for the notes on page one talking about the player having personal choices that will shape the story which is clearly bullshit when you cant controle relationoships then you controle nothing.

Then theres the fake choices, like pick a ship class to buy, 4 choices one that you just cant pick, another that makes you do a drug trade and it says you get away from the cops but then it jumps back to pick a ship?
    Next you try breaking in and steal some shit which ofc also dosent work so yet again back to pick a ship.....
    Last you try to a loanshark which ofc dosent work and again back to pick a ship.....
    Leaving you with the 1 choice you couldent pick to start with..talk about wasting your time and making it feel kinetic yet again, maybe its an attempt to be funny but its just not...

Next you do a race where you have to pick everything right or its back to try again....im just not here to waste time on doing shit like that....i just want to read the freaking novel and have normal choices...but guess thats to much to ask for, multiple game-overs and multiple attempts to get past this idiotic puzzle shit......best part is you cant even fucking win the race......so why the fuck does it take you back and back and back to try again? fuck me thats idiotic.

I just couldent play this shit, its none stop fake choices, speaking your mind to someone = game-over i just cant deal with this kinetic bullshit 3 out of 4 choices leads to game-over.....and its every single time you have a choice all are game-overs except one.....

I cant recommend this game its garbage truely and i dont say that often, but sooo many game-overs, fake choices, bad animations, bland story and ive never ever seen a game with this many game-over choices.

When it changed to sandbox i just had enough and couldent play on, theres a girl speaker that says you will have alot more choices as you go along and i mean just no thanks.

Girls 2/5
    To me they are just mostly ugly or bimbos and not having any choices in this game ruins everything when it comes to girls.

Animations 1/5
    They are truely the worst ive ever seen and even picture to picture would have been better in most scenes, some of it look decent but others are a pure joke.

Music 2/5
    Atleast its not silent but the music just dosent fit the game or the scenes and its also very bland.

Choices 0/5
    All out kinetic, a million game-overs and fake choices, forced LIs and sex scenes.