3.30 star(s) 90 Votes

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
This is abandoned as was predicted by myself and some other VN veterans. Not going to go into all of that but I hope others take note of this. Great renders but he danced the line in some areas and never committed. If someone could pick up where he left off but actually write it with more intensity and utilize the characters more it would be something.

Reactions: ILoveHentai15

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Never, did you miss the abandoned tag at the top?
Well - if we are honest, that tag does not have to mean much. Or anything at all. There are many games, where such a question is answered with something like: "It's just a tag. Only according to the rules it got this tag."
Unfortunately in this case it looks like it means, what it says.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Well - if we are honest, that tag does not have to mean much. Or anything at all. There are many games, where such a question is answered with something like: "It's just a tag. Only according to the rules it got this tag."
It really means a lot. When a game gets this tag, it indicates that the developer is not dedicating themselves to the game. This could be due to health issues or a lack of interest. We shouldn't hold out hope that they will return to it. While it's possible that the developer might release an update after the game has received this tag, it doesn't mean much. It's just a red flag that we can't rely on the game's completion.

Dec 1, 2018
Dev disappeared from the subscription platforms. VN is gone for good. Sad times, bro.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
It really means a lot. When a game gets this tag, it indicates that the developer is not dedicating themselves to the game. This could be due to health issues or a lack of interest. We shouldn't hold out hope that they will return to it. While it's possible that the developer might release an update after the game has received this tag, it doesn't mean much. It's just a red flag that we can't rely on the game's completion.
many active game have this tag, lol
just they take x amount of time too long and are then getting auto tagged abandoned
just checked a game yesterday that was "abandoned" but dev was active and updated the progress on his website, what he had done and how much was left for next update

Futasucc

Aug 11, 2024
I'm sorry but where am I supposed to put the 500mb uncensor patch, I must assume it is not the same as the lwdpatch included in shoddy

Futasucc

Aug 11, 2024
For RenPy games, It's always in the "game" folder. Unless it specifically says otherwise. :)
Ok thank you then I know for certain - then I guess the girl on girl action at christmas is stripped from the game (or were never there to begin with)

this game has soo much potentional
:p

Futasucc

Aug 11, 2024
For RenPy games, It's always in the "game" folder. Unless it specifically says otherwise. :)
Dangit - just one more thing..(I have no knowledge of programming) do I rename the file to "patch.rpa" or leave it as original "v0.5patch.rpa"? Like, the filename matters, right?

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
Dangit - just one more thing..(I have no knowledge of programming) do I rename the file to "patch.rpa" or leave it as original "v0.5patch.rpa"? Like, the filename matters, right?
Just leave it as is and put it in the game folder. RenPy reads everything that is in there.
It's been a while since I played this game. So, not sure if the files from the Shaddy mod and the lewdpatcher do the same thing. But I still have both in my "Do not delete" folder, so I suspect you need both.
I don't really have the time to look at the code right now to see what they do. :p

But as long as you put everything (for the 0.5 version) in the "game" folder and you should be fine.

This game did have a lot of potential, too bad it will never be finished. :/

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Who knows if they will resume this game that I really liked and want to keep playing.
Nobody knows for sure, but at this point I think it's unlikely. The dev has pretty much vanished from everywhere, so unless things change a lot for them I wouldn't hold your breath, unfortunately. :(

Reactions: Twistty
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes